Author Topic: Why I Will Vote For Trump  (Read 27 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Why I Will Vote For Trump
« on: Today at 08:57:10 AM »
Because these idiots hate him.

(The Hill) — Rock star Bruce Springsteen called former President Donald Trump “the most dangerous candidate for president in” his lifetime and backed Vice President Harris in a video posted to his Instagram on Thursday.

“Donald Trump is the most dangerous candidate for president in my lifetime,” Springsteen said in the video. “His disdain for the sanctity of our Constitution, the sanctity of democracy, the sanctity of the rule of law and the sanctity of the peaceful transfer of power should disqualify him from the office of president, ever again.”

The rock legend added that the former president “doesn’t understand the meaning of this country, its history or what it means to be deeply American.”

Harris touts bipartisan support with Liz Cheney in Wisconsin
Springsteen has a long history of supporting Democrats for the presidency, stretching back to former Sen. John Kerry’s (D-Mass.) campaign in 2004. He also has a history of critiquing Trump, once slamming him in spring 2020 over his handling of the COVID-19 pandemic and telling him to “put on a f‑‑‑ing mask.”

In the Wednesday video, Springsteen called Harris and her running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, “committed to a vision of this country that respects and includes everyone, regardless of class, religion, race, your political point of view or sexual identity.”

“And they wanna grow our economy in a way that benefits all, not just the few, like me, on top,” the “Born to Run” singer continued. “That’s the vision of America I’ve been consistently writing about for 55 years.”
IMO! Bruce Springsteen is one of the most over rated so call singer musicians EVER!

Other celebrities who have backed Harris’ bid for the presidency include pop star Taylor Swift and rapper Megan Thee Stallion.

“I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos,” Swift said of Harris in an Instagram post endorsing her last month.

Other notables include, but not by all means all......Robert DeNiro, Meryl Streep, Spike Lee, Michael Moore, Madonna, Stephen King, Rosie O'Donnell,  Snoop Dogg , Rihanna, Richard Gere , Barbra Streisand. And not to be forgotten......All members of the VIEW.

Anyone these idiots endorse and others like them, will never get my vote. Unless they become Un-Idiots, and "THAT AIN'T LIKELY"
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Goldie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Why I Will Vote For Trump
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:04:50 AM »
What amazes me here in Texas is the amount of Harris signs that dot the neighborhoods. I have a hard time believing there is this many idiots in this world. I was kinda worried about my Trump flag being destroyed but so far so good.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:44:37 AM »
There was a thread here concerning the most overrated bands I believe by doublebass? And springstein was my pick.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:10:16 AM »
Just another over rated big mouth person who thinks they can sing and sounds like crap. He sure looks cute with his queery looking earrings though.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: Today at 11:56:44 AM »
Yep, there sure are some low information, stupid people in our country and in the case of springqueen if they like his singing they must also be tone deaf.