Author Topic: Possible trade.....  (Read 898 times)

Offline 044

• Trade Count: (0)
Possible trade.....
« on: April 21, 2004, 03:14:51 PM »
Hey guys,Alot of you probably saw the picture of the smooth bore 12 ga. deer gun with the shell storage in the butt stock.I`m getting a TC encore 209x50 to try.I was going to try to do some horse trading with this gun towards a rifle or shotgun barrel for the encore.If anyone`s interested,let me know..

Offline VarmintController

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
Possible trade.....
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 01:14:38 AM »
griz i sent you some email. if you dont get it for some reason please get a hold of me VIA PM or email.
The Proud Owner Of AMERICAN Made Guns!

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
Possible trade.....
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2004, 01:39:14 PM »
If VC doesn't take it PM me and I probably will. VC has to many guns already and it's time to piss my wife off with another gun purchase.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

• Avid Poster
Possible trade.....
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2004, 11:19:27 AM »
first off markus has PLENTY of guns!!!!!!!!!!!! so it must be my turn to get a new one, and send my wife into fits of rage :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D second of all, by the look of not hearng back from you, i would think you dont want to sell it?? well the offer is out here...... let me know if you decide to sell it.

Offline 044

• Trade Count: (0)
Possible trade.....
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2004, 11:10:29 AM »
Sorry guys I couldn`t get on the site for two days.It just wouldn`t let me connect.Then I went turkey hunting for the special youth hunt here in NY.Varmint controller,I did send you an E mail as soon as I got home.I mentioned that I will probably get rid of my stainless Huntsman also.My first thought was to do some trading towards an encore barrel, but if I don`t do that I`ll probably just sell it outright.VC both times you have been first to say your interested,so i`ll let you know first.
                                                         Thanks Griz

• Avid Poster
Possible trade.....
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2004, 12:12:42 PM »
griz<-------- i have not gotten any mail from you, now it might be my Email. i am not sure. so try sending my mail to

DanP1974@aol.com

i am very intrested in this gun, so please get in touch.