Author Topic: 92fs or 92fs brigadier  (Read 850 times)

Offline usmcSOA

• Trade Count: (0)
92fs or 92fs brigadier
« on: May 04, 2004, 02:56:55 PM »
I am having trouble figuring out what i want.  I know that i have narrowed it down to those two.  Which one will suite me better?  I am liking the grips on the brigadier.  They look very comfortable.  I also really like just the 92fs.  Also, is UMC ammo good?  I just got a .40 S&W and shoots great in that.  Will it be good for the 9mm also?  I just dont know which one to pick.  They are both Beretta and a 9mm.  Big pluses there.  Any opinions or information would be greatly appreciated.

:wink:
"Looking through a scope on a rifle, is not always pinpoint".
" Buy a handgun, and feel better about what you shoot"

~LEIF~

Offline usmcSOA

92fs or 92fs brigadier
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2004, 03:02:43 PM »
One more thing, what is the difference between a 92 and a 96?
"Looking through a scope on a rifle, is not always pinpoint".
" Buy a handgun, and feel better about what you shoot"

~LEIF~

Offline Will

92fs or 92fs brigadier
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2004, 07:35:29 AM »
I believe the only difference in the 92 and the 96 is that the 96 is in 40 S&W and the 92 is in 9mm. So far as whether to get the bridadier frame (which as I understand it is a slightly heavier slide) and the standard frame, I couldn't tell you. I shoot a standard 92FS and I believe it is one of the best firearms I've ever owned. It shoots the UMC ammo very well, although I prefer the Winchester White Box ammo for plinking and practice. It's a little more accurate in my gun, and I've always prefered Winchester.
Even without grocery stores, I won't go hungry.