Author Topic: sluggun shooters shooting the postal match?  (Read 477 times)

Offline jeff223

• Trade Count: (0)
sluggun shooters shooting the postal match?
« on: May 14, 2004, 01:49:20 PM »
are there any shooting in the postal match this time?

i didnt shoot mine this time but just wondered if anyone did or is going to tomorrow.ends on the 15th of May and that is tomorrow

Offline mitchell

• Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2004, 02:10:27 PM »
well its not pretty but i did pu wholes in a card. i didn't have the ammo my gun like on hand when i went shooting yesterday so i just used some barnes shot two groups and sent the best one. i wish i would of had 3 remingtons (just my luck only had two) i know i would of done better. just before last deer season i put three shots in the same whole @75yards, i brag caz its the best i've done in my life, but at 12 dollars a box and the only place that sells them being an hour away i just said oh well and put some barnes down the tube.
curiosity killed the cat , but i was lead suspect for a while

Offline scruffy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2004, 04:47:40 AM »
Nope.  But this summer when I sight in the new 1.5-4.5x32 bushnell banner scope I mounted on it (moving from open field shooting to in the timber deer stands) I'll shoot a card for the next match.  What is it, 3 shots at 50 yards?

later,
scruffy
Hunting is 99% brain, 1% gun

Offline mitchell

• Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2004, 04:58:48 AM »
you know from the looks of things i just might win lol. my group completely sucked i was just trying to put more cards in the class. but if i'm the only one my crappy card just might be the best. :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D
curiosity killed the cat , but i was lead suspect for a while