Author Topic: HEY ALL, I AM HERE ! ! ! ! !  (Read 914 times)

Offline crow_waxer

• Trade Count: (0)
HEY ALL, I AM HERE ! ! ! ! !
« on: May 24, 2004, 03:13:35 PM »
:D hey, i made it over here.  been a little buisy, seeing family and stuff. me and my brother went fishing today too.  seems just about everyone from MT made it over here. LOL  great to see everyone.  
this is kidna short, coz mom wants to go get some supper, (taco bell,  :grin: )  just wanted to let ya'all know that i am here, and to say hi.
thanks for all the support too, great bunch of guies.  i will post again later, when i come back probably.  later for now.
"Keep your stick on the ice"

Offline Dali Llama

Re: HEY ALL, I AM HERE ! ! ! ! !
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 03:34:02 PM »
Quote from: crow_waxer
:D hey, i made it over here.  been a little buisy, seeing family and stuff. me and my brother went fishing today too.  seems just about everyone from MT made it over here. LOL  great to see everyone.  
this is kidna short, coz mom wants to go get some supper, (taco bell,  :grin: )  just wanted to let ya'all know that i am here, and to say hi.
thanks for all the support too, great bunch of guies.  i will post again later, when i come back probably.  later for now.
Dali Llama say he welcome crow waxer back!  Dali say he suppose crow waxer show military personnel a thang or two about Marlin-type marksmanship while away? :lol:
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 05:03:31 PM »
Hi Waxer;
   Great hearing from you! I was down to P.I. on April 22/23, my grandson graduated there on that date. He's  at Camp Geiger (Lejeune) right now; then it's off to Pensacola for a few months...then to " wherever it's hot"!
  Great hearing from you!....;  

...Ironglow

P.S. If any are interested in hearing Gramps relate his grandson's experience at Parris Island, see my post under... WAXERS BACK!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline NYH1

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2004, 06:52:24 PM »
I'm glad to see you made it over here waxer!!! :D
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"

Offline Nightrain52

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2004, 07:29:35 PM »
Glad to see you're back. Hope everything went well in boot camp. I know your time is pretty short when on leave but let us all know how things are going for you. I think all of us have you in the back of our minds along with all the other military personel serving our country. :D  :D  :D  :D
FREEDOM IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR-ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR IT--------IT'S HARD TO SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY TURKEYS

Offline Dali Llama

Re: HEY ALL, I AM HERE ! ! ! ! !
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2004, 01:40:26 AM »
[quote="crow_waxer]this is kidna short, coz mom wants to go get some supper, (taco bell,  :grin: )  just wanted to let ya'all know that i am here, and to say hi.
 i will post again later, when i come back probably.  [/quote]Dali Llama say he hope crow waxer remember post again soon. :-)

Offline marlinman93

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2004, 02:20:32 PM »
Great to see you're home, and done with boot camp! I'm sure you're busy, but drop in again if you get some free time!
Ballard, the great American Rifles!

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2004, 04:26:03 PM »
Where do crow waxer be now, inquire Dali Llama?

Offline crow_waxer

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2004, 07:22:34 AM »
i'm still here dali.  checking out this site.  it is pretty big, and cool too.  i like it. :)  i am still hangin' round :grin:
"Keep your stick on the ice"

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2004, 08:04:48 AM »
Quote from: crow_waxer
i'm still here dali.  checking out this site.  it is pretty big, and cool too.  i like it. :)  i am still hangin' round :grin:
  :-) That good to hear, say Dali Llama.  Dali say he curious when crow waxer return to duty?

Offline Mauser

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2004, 10:26:44 AM »
Good to hear from you!  Please tell us what it was like.  I'm especially interested in how you did at the range.  I've heard the "crucible" is pretty tough and that there is no longer any mess duty.

I remember boot camp as if it were yesterday even though it was almost 20 years ago.

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2004, 12:16:35 PM »
Quote from: Mauser
Good to hear from you!  Please tell us what it was like.  I'm especially interested in how you did at the range.  I've heard the "crucible" is pretty tough and that there is no longer any mess duty.

I remember boot camp as if it were yesterday even though it was almost 20 years ago.
Dali Llama say he venture guess that crow waxer show military brass some good ol' Marlin Talk-honed marksmanship. :-)

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2004, 02:28:44 PM »
welcome waxer congrats and to iron glows grandson also. jim
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2004, 03:38:06 PM »
Dali Llama say perhaps crow waxer have other things on mind during leave, perhaps some gal pal? :)  :)

Offline marlinman93

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2004, 11:52:19 AM »
Hey Waxer,
 There's also a bunch of the old crowd at www.marlinowners.com
Ballard, the great American Rifles!

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2004, 12:20:40 PM »
Quote from: marlinman93
Hey Waxer,
 There's also a bunch of the old crowd at www.marlinowners.com
...several of whom depart Graybeard Forum in huff several moon ago, add Dali Llama. :D  :D