Author Topic: oops????  (Read 728 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
oops????
« on: May 25, 2004, 03:03:29 PM »
hey guys my typing will be short answers and post for a while I just got 5 stitches in my  index finger on my right hand. Took out a large chunck of finger  tip when my knife slipped. I should have known better  was separating some wire but accidents happen. I tell you one thing typing with one hand basically sucks. oh well i guess i can type some what i just will not capitalize anything . jim
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Dali Llama

Re: oops????
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2004, 04:21:38 PM »
Quote from: jh45gun
hey guys my typing will be short answers and post for a while I just got 5 stitches in my  index finger on my right hand. Took out a large chunck of finger  tip when my knife slipped. I should have known better  was separating some wire but accidents happen. I tell you one thing typing with one hand basically sucks. oh well i guess i can type some what i just will not capitalize anything . jim
Dali Llama say he sorry to hear of unfortunate incident.  Dali say he hope jh45gun heal rapidly.
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline Nightrain52

• A Real Regular
oops????
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2004, 04:49:36 PM »
Jim, hope your finger heals quickly so you can run on 8 cylinders again. I took 2 years of typing in high school but at age 53 none of it has came back to me so i am a 2 finger hunt and pecker too. GET WELL. :D
FREEDOM IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR-ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR IT--------IT'S HARD TO SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY TURKEYS

Offline Dali Llama

oops????
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2004, 01:13:08 AM »
Quote from: Nightrain52
I took 2 years of typing in high school but at age 53 none of it has came back to me so i am a 2 finger hunt and pecker too.
Ability to retain typing skill do not parallel ride bicycle or swim, eh, ask Dali Llama? :o  :o

Offline Nightrain52

• A Real Regular
oops????
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2004, 04:24:55 PM »
You got that right Dali. :-D  :)  :D
FREEDOM IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR-ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR IT--------IT'S HARD TO SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY TURKEYS

Offline Dali Llama

oops????
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2004, 01:38:32 AM »
Quote from: Nightrain52
You got that right Dali. :-D  :)  :D
Dali Llama say once man learn to swim he able swim forever, but man who learn to type must do so with frequency and regularity to retain skill. :D

Offline U.K.Neil

oops????
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2004, 11:20:11 AM »
Hi Jim

Sorry to hear about your accident, but I bet you will remember to always cut away from you from now on, not towards you..........

BTW, the Guy on the other forum threw a wobbly and dissapeared, never did get those bits to fix my Magtech 12G.  I have scrapped it now and got myself a Winchester Defender.  I reckon I came off best out of the deal in the long run.

Take care Buddy................

Your friend in the U.K.

Neil
Keep Smiling.

Offline Dali Llama

oops????
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2004, 12:17:04 PM »
Quote from: U.K.Neil
I bet you will remember to always cut away from you from now on, not towards you..........

:?  :?  :?

Offline jh45gun

oops????
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2004, 02:48:08 PM »
Hi Jim

Sorry to hear about your accident, but I bet you will remember to always cut away from you from now on, not towards you..........

BTW, the Guy on the other forum threw a wobbly and dissapeared, never did get those bits to fix my Magtech 12G.  I have scrapped it now and got myself a Winchester Defender.  I reckon I came off best out of the deal in the long run.

Your friend in the U.K.

Neil

Neil I was cutting away from me the only problem was my finger was still in the way. Jim

Offline Dali Llama

oops????
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2004, 03:08:46 PM »
Hi Jim

Your friend in the U.K.

Neil

Neil I was cutting away from me the only problem was my finger was still in the way. Jim
At any rate, Dali Llama say it unfortunate that knife and finger occupied same spatial coordinates at same time! :-)

Offline jh45gun

oops????
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2004, 03:15:15 PM »
yep :shock:

Offline Dali Llama

oops????
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2004, 03:26:19 PM »
yep :shock:
Hope it heal rapidly, say Dali Llama. :-)