Author Topic: mueller report  (Read 2028 times)

Offline DEPUTY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
    • http://MGOUC.COM
mueller report
« on: May 25, 2004, 05:16:09 PM »
Well tonight at 9:15 pm on a very overcast night i took out mu mueller 3x10, and my swarvoski's ph series 3x12x50  and a line 3x9x36 a b&l 4200 2x10x40 and a leuold 2.5x8-36

the mueller was just as bright as most of them the only ones crisper were the two swarovskis i had foucused on a deer target(3d) at 70 yds in the tree line behind my house and wow the mueller is a top notch scope for sure it ranks right up there!

I'am in no way paid or comped by mueller for this!

Offline Zachary

mueller report
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2004, 07:34:14 AM »
That's certainly a good report, and I don't think that anyone would question your ethics as being paid or not.

While I think that a scopes optics are good, and while they are usually indicative of a scope's all around performance and quality, I think that it is equally important to put the gun through a long term test.  Specifically, shoot it a bunch of times with hard kicking ammo and see how well it tracks and keeps its zero.  Realiability and dependability are just as important as good optics.

I must say that I too have been toying with the idea of buying one of these scopes and trying them out.  While I similarly don't get paid for any reports that I make, I do try and buy from our sponsors every chance I get.

Right now I'm kinda in the market for a scope for a .22WM or maybe even a .17HMR.  I don't think that MO currently sells any scopes that fit my intended purpose, by I think that, later on, I may buy one for one of my centerfire rifles.

In the meantime, please give us a report on your new scope when you take it out on the range.  I'm sure that many of us would look forward to a report on this new scope.

Zachary

Offline DEPUTY

• A Real Regular
mueller report
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 05:25:38 PM »
SO FAR SHE HAS HAD ABOUT 100 ROUNDS OF 12 GAUGE WIN PARTION GOLD SLUGS  DOWN RANGE AND HAS HELD UP TO THE TRACKING TEST. oops sorry) i have jsut mounted it on my ultimate muzzeloader we will see how she holds up to 250 grains of t7 and a 300 grain bullet.

Offline AZ300wsm

mueller report
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2004, 01:29:25 PM »
Deputy,

I too have been looking at this line of scopes, if I may ask where did you purchase yours from? I have found them at a couple of different sites.Unfortunately I am nowhere near a dealer to go look at them for myself. They seem to get good reviews but I am still undecided so any more info you can offer is appreciated.

Thx
  AZ

Offline Zachary

mueller report
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2004, 01:44:27 PM »
I think that you buy them only direct from the manufacturer, or at least at this point.  Mueller is one of our sponsors, so you can take a look at their website.

Zachary

Offline DEPUTY

• A Real Regular
mueller report
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2004, 01:50:23 PM »
got mine from a pro staff member of theres here in michigan, ill tell you what you wont go wrong in my book for getting one

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
mueller report
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2004, 02:03:56 PM »
Mueller has other dealers, I just bought a 4-16x50 Sport Dot for less than Mueller sells them for. Mueller just raised their price on the Eraticator, I got mine direct from them at $200, now they are selling for $250 which is still a good buy as far as I am concerned. They are by far, probably the best scope on the market in their price range.

http://www.muelleroptics.com/Dealers.htm
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline WNY_Whitetailer

• Look at me I'm white and nerdy
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Working...
    • http://www.dec.state.ny.us/
mueller report
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2004, 07:50:10 AM »
www.eabco.com sells Mueller Scopes too...The models they carry are sold cheaper than you can purchase them from Mueller.

Here's the link to the Mueller page within that website

http://www.eabco.com/Muellerreddot.htm

Another plus is the free sun shade offered with the 4-16x50 scope and the 8.5-25x50 scope.
Patience comes with age and You can't teach common sense

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
mueller report
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2004, 10:07:54 AM »
Quote from: WNY_Whitetailer
www.eabco.com sells Mueller Scopes too...The models they carry are sold cheaper than you can purchase them from Mueller.

Here's the link to the Mueller page within that website

http://www.eabco.com/Muellerreddot.htm

Another plus is the free sun shade offered with the 4-16x50 scope and the 8.5-25x50 scope.

Yup, that's where I got mine. I didn't post the link cuz I didn't want to steer folks away from a Sponsor. I thought it strange that Mueller doesn't have Eabco on their dealer list, I was surprised when visiting Eabco to see they had Mueller optics.

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
mueller report
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2004, 12:31:42 PM »
I thought it strange that Mueller doesn't have Eabco on their dealer list, I was surprised when visiting Eabco to see they had Mueller optics.

quickdtoo,

EABCO is on Mueller's dealer list, It is E. Arthur Brown Company. They do not have a link to their website listed though, just a phone number. I bought a 3-9X40 from them last week. :grin:  Nice scope! :wink:
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
mueller report
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2004, 01:08:52 PM »
There ya have it, guess I expected there to be a URL with it. This was the second scope I've order from them, the other was a Swift 676S, nice scope, excellent price and super service.  thanks....tim

Offline grizzy57

• Avid Poster
mueller report
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2004, 11:08:35 PM »
:D
Check E-bay they have them listed!!
                   Grizzy57
                       :lol:

Offline AZ300wsm

mueller report
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2004, 10:52:12 AM »
Thanks for the replys. I ordered one on Saturday from a place in Texas that Mueler Optics referred me to.They also had reviewed scopes for $150 in the 8.5-25-50.Not quite sure but I think they were demos from the shotshow.

AZ

Offline AZ300wsm

mueller report
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2004, 02:03:42 PM »
Got mine yesterday. Very nice, clear and bright. Got it mounted and hpoefully get out to shoot soon.