Author Topic: HAVE To Sell My Baby  (Read 935 times)

Offline VarmintController

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
HAVE To Sell My Baby
« on: May 26, 2004, 08:40:47 AM »
well what can i say, if you are looking for a great do anything gun, then this is it.

Tracker1 COMBO smoothie slug gun with open sights, and a new 28" mod choked bird barrel, this is as close to new as a used gun can be. and it has the SPEED FEED stock system on it. i will start with $150 + shipping OR BEST OFFER!!!!!!! drop me some email, and we can go from there. its a great combo, and it is mint, but my wife says i cant have everything, so this is up for grabs.
The Proud Owner Of AMERICAN Made Guns!

Offline 044

• Trade Count: (0)
HAVE To Sell My Baby
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2004, 10:55:33 AM »
Are you really selling that smooth bore????????

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
HAVE To Sell My Baby
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 01:41:38 PM »
Don't do it VC !! Get rid of something else. Those things are getting tough to come by and that is definitely a cool stock. I know how the wife and gun thing goes and that's the only reason you don't have a PM from me sayin I'll take it. I want one of those too. Wish I had the $. If you gotta sell it I hope it stays in this little on line family.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline WNY_Whitetailer

• Look at me I'm white and nerdy
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Working...
    • http://www.dec.state.ny.us/
HAVE To Sell My Baby
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 02:47:12 AM »
Don't do it...Stand strong.  I know how the wife and guns thing goes too.
Patience comes with age and You can't teach common sense

Offline buckslayer

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
HAVE To Sell My Baby
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2004, 08:02:04 AM »
hmmmmmmmm a hard decision,  what baby to sell :twisted: .jest joken :-D . but i do have to say dont do it!!!!!!. these guns ARE hard to find!!!. ask her how many pairs of shoes she has. if its over 1dozen tell she cant have every thing!!! :)  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :)
~buckslayer :wink: .   hate to hear ya have ta sell it :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
I've got to many but never enough!!!! :eek:

• Avid Poster
HAVE To Sell My Baby
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2004, 08:57:28 AM »
well i guess i should not even tell you guys i already sold my NWTF 12ga with a holosight, and a very nice force cone job????? look this goes alot deeper then one would think, i will make it short and sweet. my best friend of 18 years, he was my best man when i got married, and my 3 boys even call him uncle. well he has cancer, and they dont know if he will make it, well of course he and his wife are both out of work, and in boston for cancer treatment. well he called me the other night, and needed some cash, so me being the nice guy i am, went out and bought a bunch of his guns to help them out, well lets say i am going to get killed my self if i dont get back some of the money i spent. so as sad as it is, i gained a couple new toys, helped out my best buddy, and now i got to dump some stuff. so no i dont want to sell it, but i HAVE too, and i would atleast like to see it go to a GOOD home!!!!!!!!!!! so dont feel bad for me, i dont, i helped someone out, and i would do it again in a minute, so if you want a great gun, at what i think is a good price for a tracker1 with 2 barrels, and a speed feed stock, buy it up be for it is gone. and all i ask is whoever buys it, give her a GOOD home. :D  :D  :D  :D

Offline gwhilikerz

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
HAVE To Sell My Baby
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2004, 11:09:50 AM »
If you haven't sold her yet please email me at gwhilikerz@hotmail.com I am interested but can't seem to get a pm to go thru.

• Avid Poster
HAVE To Sell My Baby
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2004, 11:33:51 AM »
GW<----- i sent you mail at that address

• Avid Poster
HAVE To Sell My Baby
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2004, 11:17:27 PM »
ITS Back Up For Grabs :D  :D

Offline fuzzy

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Avid Poster
HAVE To Sell My Baby
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2004, 06:52:05 AM »
VC tell u what ill do buy the gun put it up later u get back on ur feet u can buy it back same price pm me fuzzy  :D
I rather be over the hill than in it