Author Topic: Re: Are FA's Worth the $  (Read 1881 times)

Offline BER007

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Are FA's Worth the $
« on: January 10, 2003, 11:32:45 AM »
The reply is YES in all cases, IMHO FA worths its price.

Tolerances of FA's guns are minimum, accuracy is unbeatable, trigger mecanism has 4 postions, finition is great,....

I would go with the Model 97, the 41 mag don't required to get the large frame model.  With model 97 you will have same quality as for model 83 but you will save some bucks.

If you want to compare a FA to a Ruger, ONLY custom Ruger (Linebaugh, Clements, Bowen,...) can be compared to FA.  You'll pay more for a custom Ruger than for a FA.

I don't tell that standard Ruger are crap, far away from this.  But for the price Ruger is good, but you need to replace some parts like base pin, rear sight,... do a good action job, recrown the barrel to have smth which touch a little accuracy of a FA.

If Belgium wasn't so hard to own firearms and if I have money I 'll have a FA in each caliber, now I have a .454 and in a month a .50 AE.

I'll be happy to know you final choice on your gun.
------------------
BER007
Keep the faith in any circumstances
------------------------
BBER007@HOTMAIL.COM

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Are FA's Worth the $
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2003, 01:56:55 PM »
he said it all!
blue lives matter

Offline Gunner

FA's.....
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2003, 02:04:06 PM »
Yes all the way. They are better built, tighter fitted, more accurate, and they stay that way through years and years of use. No finer gun period. As the gunwriter John Taffin states: If you want the best, buy a FA.

Gunner

Offline Fiveshooter

Are FA's Worth the $
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2003, 02:21:24 PM »
:D I have several. Some I bought new and some used. I can't think of one I ever regreted buying. But I did sell one and at times I do regret that. :(  
 The Freedom Arms revolvers are without question the very best production single action revolver in the world. Their closest competition is miles away from the quality of Freedom Arms.
 If you buy the best you will rarely be dissapointed.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level then beat you with experience." Not sure who first said this,but it makes sense.
Best Regards,
                   Billy