Author Topic: Dali Lama Reached His Goal!  (Read 2619 times)

Offline Dali Llama

• Trade Count: (0)
Dali Lama Reached His Goal!
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2004, 07:00:12 AM »
Quote from: jh45gun
more important things to worry about besides who post the most or how they communicate!
Dali Llama say thanks, jh45gun! :D  :-)
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2004, 07:03:57 AM »
Quote from: New York Hunter
Quote from: Dali Llama
Quote from: RIFLERANGER
Quote from: RIFLERANGER
Quote from: Nanook 450
Quote from: BamBams
Nanook.....hoping that all the moderators fry?  Why that's not a Christian perspective at all, but I forgive you.  
Dali Llama say that it be quite conciliatory of BamBams to grant reprieve for such vicious commentary by Nanook 450. :-D  :)  :)  :-D

Why don't you come to Texas, and walk the streets talking like this - you would have the %%%% slapped out of you repeatedly.  

I have your reprieve hanging.

Dang, I almost fell out of my chair after imagining Dali walking down the streets of Texas talking like that and getting the crap slapped out of him repeatedly....

Thanks for the laugh of the day, Nanook.
Dali Llama ask should he interpret fact that Rifleranger apparently find assault upon and injury to Dali so humorous as evidence that Rifleranger advocate perpetration of violence upon Dali? :?  :?  :twisted:

No Dali,
It is what it is, and it was funny.
I don't advocate assaults against the undeserving.
I am from NY.
In NY, if you walked down the streets talking that way, you would be mugged.  
Ranger
Dali Llama say he assume he supposed to learn from all this that he not be welcome in states of Texas and New York. :cry:  :cry:
I can't speak for Texas but as far as I'm concerned "you" and "everyone" else on this forum are welcome in the "The Great Empire State"!
Dali Llama say he appreciate welcome. :-)  Dali say he visit Finger Lakes region of Empire State and really like it. :-)  Dali say he have been to Lone Star State also, but apparently be very lucky he not encounter Texans with attitudes like Nanook 450 and fwiedner. :grin:

Offline NYH1

« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2004, 08:14:37 AM »
 Dali say he have been to Lone Star State also, but apparently be very lucky he not encounter Texans with attitudes like Nanook 450 and fwiedner. :grin:
Dali, don't use the "F" word. :-D  :)
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"

Offline papajohn428

• A Real Regular
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2004, 01:28:03 PM »
I don't know what's more irritating........this constant juvenile squabbling, or the quote/quote/quote/quote stuff that eats up so much space.  Good thing Graybeard isn't charging you guys by the line!   :eek:

PJ
If you can shoot home invaders, why can't you shoot Homeland Invaders?

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2004, 05:09:20 AM »
Quote from: papajohn428
I don't know what's more irritating........this constant juvenile squabbling, or the quote/quote/quote/quote stuff that eats up so much space.  Good thing Graybeard isn't charging you guys by the line!   :eek:

PJ
Dali Llama say usage of quote feature ensure parties be talk about same post and/or subject. :-)  :D

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2004, 08:46:46 AM »
This thread is MORE THAN DONE!!

Move on and stop the pissing and moaning about each other. If you don't wanna read someone's posts ignore them. Don't attack them.

NUFF SAID!

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!