Author Topic: jeff 223 please read this!!!  (Read 600 times)

Offline buckslayer

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
jeff 223 please read this!!!
« on: June 04, 2004, 09:57:05 AM »
hi jeff. i think it was the old h&r web sit that i heard that you have a synthetic stock on the ultra slug hunter i called h&r and they said that they dont make a synthetic stock for the ultra 20. did you sand it to fit or did they make one then :?  :?  please tell me whats up :lol:
later :D buckslayer
I've got to many but never enough!!!! :eek:

Offline jeff223

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 01:18:22 AM »
i sent a handirifle in for a 20ga ultraslug barrel.this rifle had the plastic stock on it.if you want one of those syn stocks you can buy one from NEF or Coate machine tool co.the syn stock fits all the frames but the forarm will not work on the ultraslug barrel.i painted the wood ultraslug forarm black so it matches the plastic butt stock.it worked out good that way

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2004, 01:40:09 AM »
Hey just a thought, would the "Store-arm Forearm" aka Survivor forearm fit the Ultra Slug 20 barrel? It has a bigger barrel channel than the synthetic forearm and even if it didn't it would be easier to sand or file out to the proper dimension....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline buckslayer

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2004, 09:11:09 AM »
thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D
later :D buckslayer :wink:
I've got to many but never enough!!!! :eek: