Author Topic: Looking for Camo laminate stock set  (Read 485 times)

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Looking for Camo laminate stock set
« on: June 11, 2004, 04:03:23 AM »
I posted this on the rimfire section by mistake. Ooops... Quick recap, I have gotten several of my friends shooting Handi's. The latest is my neighbor across the street. A nice young local P.O. He is the department firearms instructor and armoror. He got a .223 Bull Barrel first and just got a .22 Mag Sportster. Wants to swap the new synthetic stocks for a set of camo Laminate. Even up or is willing to sweeten the pot, just have to put his wife and son on half rations for a couple of days. I know someone else is looking for a set of wood stocks but my friend prefers the Laminate. If you even have the cinnamon or blonde laminate and would consider a trade post to me here or e-mail me at armartin1@comcast.net , Thanks....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline VarmintController

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2004, 11:59:28 PM »
SENT YOU A EMAIL :D  :D i might be able to help out with them
The Proud Owner Of AMERICAN Made Guns!

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2004, 02:27:01 AM »
Thanks VC. Is that available for a trade of a set of brand new, unfired Synthetics plus some $?....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley