Author Topic: Idaho controlled hunts are out!  (Read 553 times)

Offline crow_feather

• Trade Count: (0)
Idaho controlled hunts are out!
« on: June 24, 2004, 08:02:49 AM »
JUst found out via computer that I and the wife will be in the field come November searching for the ideal elk to invite home for dinner.  All who have applied - best of luck.

C F
IF THE WORLD DISARMED, WE WOULD BE SPEAKING THE LANGUAGE USED BY THE AGGRESSIVE ALIENS THAT LIVE ON THE THIRD MOON OF JUPITOR.

Offline Lawdog

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 12:45:04 PM »
Make sure you come back and report on your hunt.  Good luck and good hunting.  Lawdog
 :D
Gary aka Lawdog is now deceased. He passed away on Jan. 12, 2006. RIP Lawdog. We miss you.

Offline james

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 11:02:50 AM »
Congrats -Crow Feather. I had a room mate in college from Pocatello that drove from AR to ID on Thanksgiving break to elk hunt.  After I got to go elk hunting I now understand why he drove so far.  I have made a pilgrimage to CO for the past several years to chase Wapiti.   I have a muzzle loader bull tag and my bro has a cow tag.  I can't wait until Sept.
James

Offline crow_feather

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2004, 02:18:45 PM »
I subscribe to the shoot and release program myself.  But this year, I plan to do a little better - I hope

C F
IF THE WORLD DISARMED, WE WOULD BE SPEAKING THE LANGUAGE USED BY THE AGGRESSIVE ALIENS THAT LIVE ON THE THIRD MOON OF JUPITOR.