Author Topic: New barrel fitting charge?  (Read 3674 times)

Offline hellacatcher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
New barrel fitting charge?
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2004, 05:06:01 PM »
I bet the total price of a new gun will go up in my business everything with metal has gone up in the last few months sheetmetal for example has tripled so I have no doubt  the gun price will go up.
from Tennessee---Paul

Offline lik2hunt

• Trade Count: (33)
  • I want to acheive excellence, not perfection.
    • Authentic and Genuine
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2004, 11:44:38 PM »
What this breaks down to is a $15 increase in cost on every barrel offered through the program. I've checked every order form from shotguns to Sportsters and it's on all of them. Notice that the form says "$15.00 per barrel" That means every barrel regardless of how many receivers you send at $10 apeice "Shipping & Handling". That's a price increase any way you want to look at it! I agree it's probably due to metal costs going up. In my business I deliver products that are made from steel and aluminum. All steel product orders got a 5% surcharge tacked on right after the first of the year, which soon went to 15%. Customers have been told that when and if steel prices go down that the surcharge will be adjusted or dropped all together. Do you think this $15 charge for extra barrels will be dropped then too? I certainly don't. Maybe H&R should have just added a percentage surcharge themselves. That would at least have kept the shotgun barrels to within reason and would have adjusted the cost of each barrel more to consumer friendliness. It seems more and more like this company is neglecting the customer's rights and feelings. It began with the surprise closing of the old forum and has progressed to this. I gotta tell ya the dealings I have had with them recently on my Ultra have not been satisfactory. They have been very impersonal and even downright cold towards me and all I wanted was a good shooting, quality, safe firearm. I don't think I'll be ordering any more barrels for awhile, if ever again. If I consider purchasing another rifle it will be a bolt gun, I have already started scheming in that direction. I may even sell my Ultra and extra barrel later just to help get a good bolt gun. I've just about had it with H&R/NEF---MARLIN.
lik2hunt------>in OK

“The thing that separates the American Christian from every other person on earth is the fact that he would rather die on his feet, than live on his knees!"
George Washington…. also known as the Father of our Country

><> Galatians 2:20 <><

www.dsheriff.org

Offline ScatterGunner

• Contributor
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2004, 01:00:50 AM »
a response from customer service at H&R1871:

START

The accy barrels are the price of the barrel ,15.00 fitting fee per barrel and 10.00 shipping and handling per order   say if you order a 82.00 barrel the total price would be 107.00 for the order, rifle sites can be installed for 47.00 per barrel

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 8:03 PM
To: customer service
Subject: questions

hi -

i have a few questions.

1 - if i order a new barrel through the barrel accessory program, is there an additional $15.00 charge above the cost of the barrel to fit the barrel ?

2 - can i have fixed sights installed on a scope barrel, my 30-06 came with scope mounts, i want open sights on it.

3 - are there new calibers coming out ?

thanks,

phil

END

i guess it's true, this is straight from horses mouth !

sg
there''s room for all of God''s fauna and flora, right on my dinner plate!

Offline lik2hunt

• Authentic and Genuine
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2004, 02:50:14 AM »
Well now that just stinks doesn't it?! Let's see............................
Shotgun barrels are now $54 apiece + $10 S&H + $13 to send the receiver in. That's $77, and they are brand new at Wal-Mart for $89. Tracker 2 barrels are now $73 + $10 S&H + $13 to send the receiver. That's $96, and they are new at Wal-Mart for $124. Huntsman barrels are now $94 + $10 S&H + $13 and that's $117, they are new at Wally for $128. Now here's a real kicker, Sportster barrels will now be $78 for 22 WMR and 17 HMR + the other $23 = $101. I'm not sure about the .17 but I KNOW that the 22WMR is $103 at Wal-Mart.
Now I haven't looked at the new special order catalog at Wally yet because my store hadn't gotten one yet the last time I checked,(gonna check again today tho) so these are 2003 prices. But the Handis only went up $5 at the first of the year and so did the Pardners so let's give the benefit of the doubt and add $5 to the Wal-Mart prices listed above, still doesn't hardly warrant the hassle of the accessory program even then does it? Sure makes the value of your receiver and forearm and all accessories without the barrels depreciate, too huh? Oh BTW, Handis are $187 for wood and $195 for synthetic at Wal-Mart now and those are 2004 prices, and so is the $89 Pardner price above, so you can do the math on the Handis. Looks like H&R/NEF---MARLIN will be selling plenty of new low-end guns and getting orders for Ultra accessory barrels, bull barrels, and stainless accessory barrels only doesn't it?
Hummmmmmm....less work - more money, pretty good idea ain't it......FOR THEM!!

"corporate greed BITES!"
lik2hunt------>in OK

“The thing that separates the American Christian from every other person on earth is the fact that he would rather die on his feet, than live on his knees!"

www.dsheriff.org

Offline lik2hunt

• Authentic and Genuine
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2004, 03:05:53 AM »
BTT
lik2hunt------>in OK

www.dsheriff.org

Offline ScatterGunner

• Contributor
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2004, 04:00:30 AM »
when asked if the fitting charge was new:

START

Yes it went into affect two weeks ago

Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 7:01 AM
Subject: Re: questions

hi -

is the $15 per barrel a new charge ?

----- Original Message -----
To: philip j gentile
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 4:58 AM
Subject: RE: questions

The accy barrels are the price of the barrel ,15.00 fitting fee per barrel and 10.00 shipping and handling per order   say if you order a 82.00 barrel the total price would be 107.00 for the order, rifle sites can be installed for 47.00 per barrel
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 8:03 PM
Subject: questions

hi -

i have a few questions.

1 - if i order a new barrel through the barrel accessory program, is there an additional $15.00 charge above the cost of the barrel to fit the barrel ?

2 - can i have fixed sights installed on a scope barrel, my 30-06 came with scope mounts, i want open sights on it.

3 - are there new calibers coming out ?

thanks,

phil

END

it looks like they want to sell high end barrels only through the accessory program ! wally world prices are about the same a a new shotgun barrel...

sg

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2004, 06:54:52 AM »
Quote from: lik2hunt
Well now that just stinks doesn't it?! Let's see............................
Shotgun barrels are now $54 apiece + $10 S&H + $13 to send the receiver in. That's $77, and they are brand new at Wal-Mart for $89. Tracker 2 barrels are now $73 + $10 S&H + $13 to send the receiver. That's $96, and they are new at Wal-Mart for $124. Huntsman barrels are now $94 + $10 S&H + $13 and that's $117, they are new at Wally for $128. Now here's a real kicker, Sportster barrels will now be $78 for 22 WMR and 17 HMR + the other $23 = $101. I'm not sure about the .17 but I KNOW that the 22WMR is $103 at Wal-Mart.
Now I haven't looked at the new special order catalog at Wally yet because my store hadn't gotten one yet the last time I checked,(gonna check again today tho) so these are 2003 prices. But the Handis only went up $5 at the first of the year and so did the Pardners so let's give the benefit of the doubt and add $5 to the Wal-Mart prices listed above, still doesn't hardly warrant the hassle of the accessory program even then does it? Sure makes the value of your receiver and forearm and all accessories without the barrels depreciate, too huh? Oh BTW, Handis are $187 for wood and $195 for synthetic at Wal-Mart now and those are 2004 prices, and so is the $89 Pardner price above, so you can do the math on the Handis. Looks like H&R/NEF---MARLIN will be selling plenty of new low-end guns and getting orders for Ultra accessory barrels, bull barrels, and stainless accessory barrels only doesn't it?
Hummmmmmm....less work - more money, pretty good idea ain't it......FOR THEM!!

"corporate greed BITES!"

Perhaps I'm not as paranoid as some folks thought.....am I

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline hellacatcher

• A Real Regular
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2004, 02:27:05 PM »
I still bet the gun price goes up. I was talking to a steel mill today that melts scrape steel their scrap prices have went up and they told about Japan buying up U.S. scrap. If I remeber my history that also happen in the late 30s and we stared getting it back Dec 7 1941. :blaster:
from Tennessee---Paul

Offline ScatterGunner

• Contributor
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2004, 03:36:08 PM »
hi all -

paranoia or not, NEF still sells good guns and accessories at a good price. we should expect periodic price increases, why not, we all expect raises every year.

we can kabitz about the price increases and if we are loud enough NEF will flush the barrel accessory program down the proverbial toilet. then were do we go ?

sg

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2004, 03:51:13 PM »
I'm agree'n with scattergunner, 100% !!! Quit yer whinin' and enjoy the opportunities we have. :wink:
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline ratherbefishin

• A Real Regular
new barrel fitting charge
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2004, 05:32:51 AM »
quityourbitchin-I can';t even avail myself of the additional barrel program at all-I live in Canada  and the program is only open to US residents-plus new guns cost about $400- double what they sell for in US Wallmart stores- and the Canadian WalMart  won't import or sell firearms.

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2004, 06:17:08 AM »
we can kabitz about the price increases and if we are loud enough NEF will flush the barrel accessory program down the proverbial toilet. then were do we go ?

Wait just a durn minute...if I have to be afraid of voicing my opinion..for fear they"might" do something...then in all likelyhood they will do it anyway....quite my bellaching...not  going  to happen...someone else said to call or write to them...I for one have..and I  will continue to voice my opinion to them,,,everyone else should too,,,,maybe...just maybe..that might make a difference...We are the ones who buy their damn product...and if they don't want to hear the negatives whatever they may be...tuff crap...it's my money...where do we go then...duhh...that's not so difficult...we go where we get what we want and where they are glad we did...just like when they closed our forum there...GBO welcomed us didn't they...why???It just made sense to,,,and I'm extreamlly grateful they did......will it cost us more in the long run...probably...I for one would rather pay  $115 for a barrel then say $225...but if the decent calibers are no longer available or the quality goes down any further...I won't fool myself into hanging on to a pipe dream...these little rifles hold a special place for me...and I certainly don't want them to just disappear...they still are a great value for the money,and I know there will be a price increase from time to time,that's to be expected...I may not like it...but that's the way it works...but as others here have pointed out...when you can almost buy a complete rifle for the cost of having a barrel fitted...something isn't quite right with that and you have to wonder what the heck is going on with them...if you want to go along to get along...feel free...but I won't  stop voicing my opinions,concerns,complaints...for fear they may stop selling barrels or rifles...if they do..then they are the  fools..not me.

Mac

Offline handirifle

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
    • http://www.handirifle.com
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2004, 06:27:30 AM »
Mac
I for one agree with you.  We have to voice our opinion.  As for our Canadian, friend, you truly have my condolences, but, that is what has made America what it is, the right and frredom to voice our poinions without fear of reprisal.

If NEF doesn't like it, oh well.  Either correct the problem, give a better explanation for the increase, or better service for the money.

If the steel increases have caused it, then say so!  This cloak and dagger crap has got to go.  We are what keeps these companies in business and deserve a better answer than what we are getting.

In my recent projects of making rifle rests, I've seen steel go up a fair amount but honesty goes a long way.
God, Family, and guns, in that order!

Offline ScatterGunner

• Contributor
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2004, 07:07:52 AM »
what ???

i said nothing about "not voicing your opinion".

what i meant was every year businesses need to show a profit, and NEF is a business. they have costs, it isn't an evil corporation, it isn't the economy, it's the cost of materials and labor that escalates every year.

as a general rule, evil corporations don't raise prices just to line the pockets of the corporate fatcats. they can't, there's still this thing called Competition. NEF probably had to hand out raises to it's employees and had deal with higher material costs this year.

i don't think there's any cloak and dagger stuff like a few guys in the NEF board room saying things like "ok guys, they all own NEF receivers and we got'em were we want'em, Now lets put the screws to them with those extra barrels - HAHAHAHA !!"

what's twisting everyone's tail is an increase in our toy prices. i can understand the frustration but i guess we could have worse problems, geez, it's just $20 or so here we are talking about.

sg

Offline gwhilikerz

• A Real Regular
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2004, 08:58:02 AM »
A dollar here, a dollar there. It all adds up. I know there must be cost increases from time to time. I also know that I will grumble about it each time. That's just the way I am. I like my NEF guns, but I am not locked into "only NEF".  They will increase the price, then I will decide whether to pay that price. It is my money and I will spend it when and where I please.
 As far as "quityourbitchin", I'm truly sorry that the folks in Canada sat on their hands and allowed their gun rights to be eroded to the point they must pay double or even cannot buy a gun at WalMart. But I will continue to bitch, complain, and otherwise stand for my rights. The same fate may befall me one day. But It won't be because I just rolled over and allowed it.
  Ok, I've said my piece.

Offline Ambushhunter

• Avid Poster
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2004, 08:59:08 AM »
I still think its  a good buy.  The problem with you people is that you can't stop wanting and spending......... :wink:
NJCSD, ANJRPC, NRA
http://www.njcsd.org/

Offline handirifle

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2004, 09:53:53 AM »
Ambushhunter
You're right.  But it's such a nice addiction.

AS far as someone elses definition od "cloak and dagger" , well I never have been stupid enough to believe anyone does that (except oil companies).  Duh!  No kidding, businesses have to make money?  New idea to me.  What I get pissed about is when businesses, not just NEF, raise prices and offer no explanation to the buyers and try to act like nothing happened.  

We're not talking a small increase here either.  For example, on a $39 shotgun barrel.  It was previously, $39 plus 10 for shipping.  Round up to $50.  It is NOW $65 for the same barrel.  In retail, that's a 30% increase.  Not a small increase and not one that should just all of a sudden appear.

On a BC barrel that was $105 plus 10 shp it is about 12%, probably averages out all together about 15% increase across the board.  The oil companies are the only ones I know of that can get away with that and stay in business.

Yes their employees deserve raises, like everyone else, but WE support all of them and deserve an explanation.  If they have been losing money in the past, then they should say so.  What if your governor decided to raise sales tax by 5% with no explanation, gonna sit silent and figure he wouldn't do it unless he REALLY needed it, and he only does it once in a while?

And as far as I'm concerned, "quit yer whining" DOES mean do not voice your opinion.  So there is mine.

Offline ScatterGunner

• Contributor
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2004, 10:42:33 AM »
i didn't think this was that sensitive of a subject. i apologize if i offended anyone.

although, thinking back, i've never told my customers why i raise my rates, it's none of their business !  they are free and unencumbered to go elsewhere.

that's my opinion !

sg

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2004, 12:11:08 PM »
How about this guys, we all e-mail NEF and ask them why the high (percentage) increase in the barrel price ($15.00?) and why the additional $10.00 price increase. Ask them what added services they are giving us for the added money....<><.... :lol:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline JPH45

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2004, 12:24:17 PM »
I'm shop foreman for an ornamental iron mannufacturer. A 30% increase will not cover the increase in new steel cost over the last 5 months. If they are only increasing at a rate of 30% this probably means they are still eating some of the cost, or just breaking even.

$189.00 won't even touch a new TC G2 Contender frame, and any single barrel you get from TC will cost as much or more than an NEF, with no guarantee it will shoot any better. I've had TC barels I loved and TC barrels I hated, but look at used barrels, any one of 'em will set you back a C note.

Most sensable thing I read in this was spend your money wisely. Don't get a new barrel except in the case that that the complete rifle will add at least a C note to the cost, i.e. buy Ultra barrels, bull barrels and the 45-70 BC barrel or the 38-55 Target Model barrel. Otherwise you can get a complete gun for the cost of the barrel.

I am hoping I can get a 38-55 barrel this year. Have been struggling to figure this one out, and the 38-55 barrel will do what I want, and that will probably be the last Handi oriented gun/barrel I purchase. With a 30-30, 357,  44, 45-70 and a 38-55, I think I will be well set for any plinking and most hunting I want to do.

I'm glad that NEF makes these rifles and glad that Marlin picked up the company and kept it alive. Without  these guns beign available, I don't know that I would have been able to get back into shooting the way I have in the last year and a half. I enjoy them immensly, but I would also like to have some variety, a bolt or lever gun, I still have my heart set on making up some kind of a custom rifle in a moderate 366/375 caliber, but that will take some time yet.
Boycott Natchez Shooters Supplies, Inc

Offline ratherbefishin

• A Real Regular
new barrel fitting charge
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2004, 01:18:10 PM »
My point was, you really aren't badly off even if they do charge more- the alternative is to not have the option at all.
As for us ''sitting on our hands'' and allowing the government to erode our rights,we didn't- the whole thing boils down to buying votes.The majority of our population is in the urban city areas[ where the gun related crime is] and the rural population is where the hunters live.Hunting licences purchases have been declining for years and therefore the government figured[ correctly],that the rural vote was expendable[ which it was]
 So- they float a carefully worded poll question'' are you in favour of ''gun controll?'' counting on the fact that non firearms owners wouldn't know we ALREADY HAD very comprehensivegun control,safe storage laws, education requirements- which any responsable firearms owners supported in any case.Armed witha 76%''yes'' vote- they implemented a ''gun registry'' thatthey claimed would cost ''well under a million dollars'' to implement and got huge support rom the big city vote.
 The results?They spent over a BILLION dollars, the program has been a complete waste of taxpayers money, not even one life was ''saved''[ they of couse claim there is a 30% decline in''gun related deaths'' but conveniantly don't  say that figure includes suicides- and that while fisrearms suicides did decline by 30%- suicide by hanging went up by exactly the same amount.
 They also can;'t figure out why the areas that have the most legally registered  firearms[ the rural areas] have the LEAST amount of crime- while the urban areas  with the fewest number of registered guns-have the highest crime rate.They haven't got it figured out that criminals don't register their illegal handguns, never have and never will.The only gun trade to decline significantly, is the legal trade- the illegal cross border trade in smuggled weapons continues unnabated.
 Why am I telling you all this- because your government has the SAME AGENDA  and will DO ANYTHING for votes.If you think any diferantly- you are exceedingly naive.
  What does work is  mandatory prison sentances for committing a crime with any firearm- to be served in it;s entirety- and before any time is served for whatever crime they committed.The only thing that will deter  the criminal use of weapons is to get the word out on the steet''use a gun, and you;re going to do serious time''.
 I support education before having a firearms permit[ when we implemented that some years ago, the firearms accident rate declined by 90%]but any notion that a firarms registry has any effect at all on crime simply doesn't work-crooks don't register guns.And- don't believe that such a program is going to be cheap- ours cost a mimimum of  10 TIMES what they said it would.However- what such programs do is BUY VOTES-  and in that they are very successful.
 Don't say it can't happen in the US, either.My advice?-Demand tough laws for criminal use of firearms, and hold your politicians accountable for failing to implement such laws.And- make the non firearms owning public aware that you do support education , safestorage  and sensible firearms legislation that actually saves lives- not just buys votes.

Offline ScatterGunner

• Contributor
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2004, 02:42:08 PM »
jph -

i just some iron hand rails installed in my house, $200 a foot !!!!!

i guess we agree on this, i didn't think a price increase of $20 or so was unreasonable. oh well.

sg

p.s.  - my 17 sporty arrived today, next year you'll have a little competition !

Offline JPH45

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2004, 02:53:07 PM »
Those must be some very nice handrails indeed. Can you post a pic? would love to see them. Our shops website is www.metalstuff.com Check us out. JP
Boycott Natchez Shooters Supplies, Inc

Offline Mitch in MI

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
    • http://www.sportsmenforkerryedwards.com/
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2004, 04:28:21 PM »
Quote from: JPH45
I'm shop foreman for an ornamental iron mannufacturer. A 30% increase will not cover the increase in new steel cost over the last 5 months.

In your case, if material cost goes up 30-50 cents a pound, it hurts.

If you were selling 2 lb gun barrels for $40 to $100 each, it wouldn't affect you much. I don't think the fee has anything to do with the iron and steel markets.

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2004, 06:56:00 PM »
I'm looking at this price increase the same as Handirifle is...a 30% increase for a shotgun barrel really isn't justified...now they may or may not have increased staff to accommodate all of the folks that are utilizing their barrel accessory program...but ...they really need to get out of the habit of not announcing such a large increase or at least have the decency to explain it(woops...boy am I dreaming).....this is just another example of the way the upper management at Marlin is...and in the end it will come back to haunt them...look at Remington...they learned when the started losing sales...now they have one of the better customer service centers going...but I'm afraid all of this effort we do will fall on deaf ears...they already proved that before...

Mac

Offline De41mag

• A Real Regular
    • De41mag@aol.com
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2004, 07:29:17 PM »
Amen:

Mac.

Dennis.

Offline Paul5388

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2004, 07:33:32 PM »
It makes the Rossis look a little better when you can get the whole gun for the price of an extra barrel.  After all, if some of these Handis can be made to shoot, a little Rossi tinkering might do the same for them.  There's more than one fish in the sea!

Offline handirifle

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2004, 08:15:06 PM »
ratherbe
I agree 100% with your summation.  Our politics are not much, if any, different.  As long as we have self serving individuals, and not people serving, we'll have this problem.

We saw the same thing in California.  I have warned many others on this and other forums to beware and be active when it comes to our constitutional rights.  It can and WILL happen here if we are not active and vocal about it.

For example, does anyone here know that congress is right now considering a mandatory registration of ALL ammo purchases?  All of this info will be available to law enforcement, for any reason.

In addition, the House and Senate both have bills that will make military service MANDATORY for ALL individuals 18-25 for two years, whether or not they are in school.  If your son or daughter is in the middle of their junion year at college and they are called (they all will be) they can only finish out that semester and report in.  They cannot finish school.  I'm sorry, but I'm paying $30K per year for my sons to go to STATE colleges and now congress wants to interrupt that for military service?

I served and would do so again if needed, but we have too many that they are turning away at present to justify anything like this.  And they are not needed that desperately.  

My point in all this is we need to stay informed and active, or it won't matter how cheap they are, we won't be allowed to own them.

Offline lik2hunt

• Authentic and Genuine
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2004, 12:59:55 AM »
Ok I blew my stack and for those it offended, I do apologize. For those whom it inspired, I commend you. I tend to get passionate about the things I love and care about.....My God, my family, and my sporting equipment. When it seems that any are under scrutiny or attack I will always rise to the occasion.
I've cooled off now and here's my summation.......If and when I decide to get another rifle caliber, I will consider the accessory program first, but I will be weighing that option against the option of purchasing an entire new gun. In the past I wouldn't have been doing that. When it comes to adding standard shotgun barrels, I will definitely just purchase a new Pardner. When it comes to the specialty shotgun barrels, I guess I'll treat that decision just like I would for a new rifle caliber, I do want a .20 gauge Tracker 2 at some point. When I get ready for a Sportster I will buy a new .22 WMR and maybe have a .17 barrel added later since the new .17's are considerably higher for a complete gun than the .22 Sportsters right now. This whole thing just makes a simple plan a little harder now and makes me have to "change" the way I consider gun purchases and you know how guys hate "change". It will all blow over soon and we'll be back to purchasing barrels and posting about the results and we'll just "adjust", that's my summation.
The sad part is that the company we so patronize and support doesn't seem to return the same respect and support. That is what makes a guy passionate and causes him to lash out, unlike women we don't go and pout when our feelings are hurt, nope, we get mad and want to do "something" we just let our passions override our better judgement sometime.
Again I apologize for blowing up on this forum, but the facts that caused it remain the same.
lik2hunt------>in OK

www.dsheriff.org

Offline Ambushhunter

• Avid Poster
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2004, 04:32:44 AM »
Spoken like a true gentleman :wink:  :wink:  :wink:
NJCSD, ANJRPC, NRA
http://www.njcsd.org/