Author Topic: Checked out the prices  (Read 522 times)

Offline TOMMYY01

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Checked out the prices
« on: July 01, 2004, 04:35:51 AM »
I went to the HR/NEF site. Man, they are upping the price as you said.  :evil:
I don't mind a few dollars extra , but going 25 to 30 dollars more might prove to be their undoing.  :shock:  I guess before I try to order another barrel I will make my decision if I really want the barrel or not. Now if they can reduce the time you get a order back it might not be a bad tradeoff. But I don't think that will happen. I sure would like to see the topper classic with the ribbed barrel in 16 ga, though. :grin:  Must be a young person in charge that has no common sense to up the price. I don't mind the young being in charge, but you need to ask older and more experieced board members so you don't make things hard on everybody including the people that work for you. Might end up pricing youself out of the market, and job layoffs.
                                                                                 Tommy
I like my trophies on my wall and in my belly

Offline Mitch in MI

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
    • http://www.sportsmenforkerryedwards.com/
Checked out the prices
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 07:59:28 AM »
If the price increase causes demand to go down, then the turnaround time should go down too.

Offline Ponydog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
HIgher prices.........
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2004, 12:56:13 PM »
Keep in mind , steel pricing has gone through the roof in the last 12 months.....ask a couple of contractors I know that added thousands of dollars to a mid rise office bldg...on re-bar alone.  It should be no real suprise.....and I'm not young either.........
“when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government.”