Author Topic: moving to arizona...  (Read 486 times)

Offline kevin.303

• Trade Count: (1)
moving to arizona...
« on: July 11, 2004, 11:12:53 AM »
not right away, at least a year or 2 but planning early and i would like to know what can i hunt and fish. i'm looking at the mesa area, because one of my reasons for moving is to join the confederate air force. i'm related to one of the members that flys the arizona wings b-17 and it's something i've always wanted to do. i asked him what the gun laws where like and he said " you could pack a pistol if you wanted, so i can't imagine they are to bad" thanks for the info and to he other canadian members; please don't call me traitor for wanting to move south, i love my country but can't stand the stupid laws any longer.
" oh we didn't sink the bismarck, and we didn't fight at all, we spent our time in Norfolk and we really had a ball. chasing after women while our ship was overhauled, living it up on grapefruit juice and sick bay alcohol"

Offline Thomas Krupinski

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
moving to arizona...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2004, 12:37:39 PM »
Kevin,

One of the best places to get information is to visit the Arizona Game & Fish website and download the current hunting regulations.  On the website there is also a unit by unit description of what game is available and information on how to hunt it.  

http://www.azgfd.com

If you want, send me an e-mail and I will try to answer some questions for you.

Offline kevin.303

• Trade Count: (1)
moving to arizona...
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2004, 01:13:00 PM »
i took a look at the AZ fish and game site. everything i hunt and fish here i can do down there as well as some i never could, I.E antelope, muleys and BUFFALO!!! :grin: i didn't know you could even hunt them any more i assume thats its a lottery with only a few hundred tags available. is hunting permitted in a national forest?

at first my reason for wanting to move was based soley on the gun issue, but there are other factors. for instance my interest in historic aircraft and i'm also a model railroader, i model the Rock Island RR in the mid 50's and all my rolling stock and locomotives have to be mail ordered from the states. that means a long wait and a big bill. i think the only thing i would miss is free health care and icefishing & snowmobiling.
" oh we didn't sink the bismarck, and we didn't fight at all, we spent our time in Norfolk and we really had a ball. chasing after women while our ship was overhauled, living it up on grapefruit juice and sick bay alcohol"