Author Topic: OH! That CZ 2075!!  (Read 361 times)

Offline Dusty Miller

• Trade Count: (0)
OH! That CZ 2075!!
« on: July 14, 2004, 12:45:38 AM »
The CZ 2075 looks like the cat's meow for concealed carry.  Can anybody here report any experience with that gun?
When seconds mean life or death, the police are only minutes away!

Offline 77hiboy

CZs
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2004, 03:56:16 PM »
Dusty I'm not familiar with the 2075 but I did just purchase a CZ 40P for concealed carry. I looked at alot of pistols before buying the CZ and for the money they can't be beat. They are well made and feel good in my hand, after a session at the range I was even more impressed, the gun shot fantastic and had no failures. You can go to www.czusa.com click on community then click message forum, there is alot of info on CZs. Hope this helps, email me if you have any more questions.   77hiboy

Offline Dusty Miller

Mas Ayoob pans CZ 2075
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2004, 09:17:41 PM »
We frequently read in gun forums about how gun writers never say anything bad about the guns they review.  Well, pick up a copy of the latest Guns Magazine and see Masaad Ayoob lay into the CZ 2075!  He didn't come right out and say, "THE TRIGGER SUCKS!", but he might as well have. He also didn't have much good to say about the thumb safety or the grip one gets on the slide.  My enthusiasm is greatly reduced over this gun.  I'm still going to go take a look at one just the same but you can bet the trigger will get lots of attention.
When seconds mean life or death, the police are only minutes away!