Author Topic: Hey MSP Ret!!  (Read 454 times)

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
Hey MSP Ret!!
« on: July 23, 2004, 12:00:18 PM »
I definitely want the barrel. Now I see what VC means about the PM system. I responded as soon as I got the pm. Tell me were to send the check. Send me an email to tentmanmarkus@webtv.net . I can't seem to get the email on my "REAL" computer to come up. Sorry about the confusion and thanks for you patience.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Hey MSP Ret!!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2004, 01:26:03 PM »
OK Markus, I got your PM on the 18th but it had no name or address to send the barrel to. I sent you a PM that indicates you have received it on the 18th after reading yours and asked I for the info. The barrel is packed and as long as I get a name and address I will trust you for a check and I will ship it tomorrow before noon so it goes out tomorrow. You should have it by Tuesday. It has that extremely small dimple I spoke about where the forearm screw was tightened a bit to tight but I shot it and it shoots great!! I know you said it was going to be a project slug gun and you are probably going to shorten it to cut off the choke but since it is a modified choke you could  shoot it the way it is...I am e-mailing you for your name, address and phone number (in case of any problems/questions). In case you don't get the e-mail (seems as if you may be experiencing some problems at that end) send the info to me at armartin1@comcast.net ....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley