Author Topic: Kudos to Simmons customer service/warranty  (Read 494 times)

Offline Selmer

• Trade Count: (6)
  • A Real Regular
Kudos to Simmons customer service/warranty
« on: August 13, 2004, 04:59:40 PM »
I just had a wonderful experience with the people at Simmons.  I purchased a Simmons Aetec 2.8-10x 9 years ago and put it on my .308.  It worked great until this spring when I couldn't shoot a group with it any more, I spent two months fiddling with the rifle before I switched scopes out and my groups magically came back to less than an inch!  I sent the scope into Simmons with an explanation and history on the scope about three weeks ago and received a brand-new replacement in the mail yesterday and my only cost was the $10 for s/h they request you send with the damaged scope.  They were very pleasant on the phone and I got a brand-new scope out of the deal, I couldn't be happier!
Just thought I'd share my good experience.
Selmer
"Next to the glory of God, music deserves the highest praise"-Martin Luther
Any homo sapien with the proper chromosomes can be labeled a father, but it takes a man to be called "Daddy"-unknown

Offline ihuntbucks

• Trade Count: (12)
  • A Real Regular
Kudos to Simmons customer service/warranty
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2004, 05:47:37 PM »
That "PR" will go a long the next time you're thinking about buying a new scope and it should for all that read your post.In today so-called fast pace and dog-eat-dog world it is good to hear of great customer service once again.............Rick
"Traveling East" F&AM #261  RAM #105  R&SM #69  KT #23 "Live for nothing;die for something"