Author Topic: Momma blincked  (Read 437 times)

Offline hellacatcher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Momma blincked
« on: August 21, 2004, 02:42:39 PM »
A buddy called up and wanted to know if I wanted to go to a gun store in Ky. with him I told him I didn't need or want anything so the wife said it was ok to go. They only thing I was looking for was a scope. Whittakers was the name of the store had a heck of a lot of guns lots of NEFs and H&Rs I did find a Topper Deluxe and the scope I bought had a 280 handy under it. I at least offered to give her one of the for her birthday witch is wednesday she loves me so much she said I could keep them I guise that means I got to get her something else. They did have almost every NEF and H&R made and the prices where right.
from Tennessee---Paul

Offline safetysheriff

Momma blincked
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2004, 03:03:21 PM »
there is no end to the mercies of a woman.     how do they fall for guys like us!
Yet a little while and the wicked man shall be no more.   Though you mark his place he will not be there.   Ps. 37.

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
Momma blincked
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2004, 03:22:14 PM »
Cause they love us with out exception :-D

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline oneredbarn

Momma blincked
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2004, 05:13:23 PM »
I am from Indiana and have been to Whittakers a few times. He does have good prices and are nice people. The last time I was down there a Savage in 375H&H followed me home  :grin: and after showing it to the wife see said we could keep it. Need to get back down there and look at some of the Handi's more this time.