Author Topic: Outstanding information on this particular forum.  (Read 605 times)

Offline Blaster

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
Outstanding information on this particular forum.
« on: September 13, 2004, 11:31:27 AM »
I do believe, without a doubt, that this GBO Blackpowder Mortar & Cannon forum has more good, reliable, enjoyable and entertaining information than any of the numerous forums that I visit.  And, of course, the GBO Blackpowder M&C Forum is the one that I visit the most often.  I sure have picked up a lot of great information on this site.  Hope everyone keeps contributing and keeping this forum one of the friendliest one around.  Now I just have to get off my butt and do some more shooting so that I too can make some hopefully worthwhile contributions too.......And a special thanks Double D and Cat Whisperer for keeping things so orderly.  Blaster (Bob in beautiful Colorado)
Graduate of West Point (West Point, Iowa that is)

Offline Cat Whisperer

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Pulaski Coehorn Works
Outstanding information on this particular
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2004, 12:45:37 AM »
Blaster - thanks for the thanks.  It is our pleasure too.  DD has done most of the organizational work, background research and responding to everyone; and we both instigate.
Tim K                 www.GBOCANNONS.COM
Cat Whisperer
Chief of Smoke, Pulaski Coehorn Works & Winery
U.S.Army Retired
N 37.05224  W 80.78133 (front door +/- 15 feet)

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
Outstanding information on this particular
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2004, 01:44:38 PM »
Of course I keep the place neat and tidy...CW said I would have to go to my room without supper if I messed the place up...me miss a meal, ain't gonna happen!

Blaster thanks for the compliment, it's appreciated. This has been a simple board to moderate. We have some great contributers here and we are all learning together.  That in itself makes it simple.

Our job here  is more the task of a guide than moderator.  You Lady and guys are what makes this board work. CW and I thank you.

Here's a bit of Graybeard Trivia for you.  Your Blackpowder Mortar and Cannon Topic Where to find Blackpowder Cannons and shooting supplies is the uncontested most viewed topic on Greybeard. We're #1 on Greybeard!