Author Topic: Hunting questions need help  (Read 620 times)

Offline World Wide Hunter

• Trade Count: (0)
Hunting questions need help
« on: September 19, 2004, 10:49:06 AM »
Ok Y'all I need you help hopfully I will be starting my own buiness and was wondering. If Y'all could help me? Theres 3 questions I would like to ask. #1 Would be what are the top 10 animals you hunted and you would hunt again? #2 Would be what 10 animals you havn't hunted but would like to? #3 Would be what 10 country's would you like to hunt in and for what animals? Thanks for your help.

Offline 7magWoodsman

• Contributor
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2004, 04:12:03 PM »
#1: Dove, Whitetail Deer, Fallow Deer, Turkey, Boar, Black Bear, Squirrel, Bob Cat, Groundhog, Rabbit, Quail, Grey Fox....I could list 12 more but just stayed with the ones I enjoy the most and that is either in my "backyard" or a short drive away.

#2: Polar Bear, Cape Buffalo, and Cougar.

#3: New Zealand for Stag.

:D
"To me the rifle has always been the most romantic of all weapons, and of all rifles, the one I love the most is the rifle for big game." Jack O'Connor

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2004, 09:00:51 PM »
Thanks for your help woodsman!  :D

Offline Spencer

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 02:51:50 PM »
#1 Whitetail, rabbit, raccoon, fox, coyote, squirrel, Goose, duck.  I guess I have not hunted for ten different animals yet.

#2 Elk, Black bear, Mule Deer, Coueus deer, blacktail deer, grizzly bear, bighorn sheep, boar/javelina, Caribou, wolf, mountain lion/puma/bobcat...

#3 United states for all of the above, canada caribou, Mexico for coueus and mountain lion,

I really do not have much interest in african safari's, but would enjoy hunting sheep in the istans (Afghanistan, uzbekistan, those countries I think are part of the old USSR.
A bad day of hunting is better than a good day at the golf course.

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 04:01:13 PM »
Thanks Spencer  :D This is helping me alot thanks guys!  :D