Author Topic: Simple Guide to Handi Cast Bullet Success  (Read 5807 times)

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
Simple Guide to Handi Cast Bullet Success
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2004, 04:15:37 AM »
SS:

I know...but even though the majority of us here wouldn't even think about doing that...there are others who do...sometimes I just get on a rant about things...sorry....

now if your hunting in a place with a hunter every 60 yards its time to find a new place to hunt .

Sometimes it's not as easy as this sounds...I've logged over 3500 miles in the last 2 years on my Jeep criss-crossing this state several times from top to bottom...scouting the state and federal lands...knocking on doors asking permission to hunt...when you have as many hunters as we have...and out-of-state hunters as well...finding a decent place to hunt is not the easiest thing to do...I've volunteered my labor to help on various farms and even offered money for tresspass fee's but...haven't really located any prime areas yet...sure...you can spends $1000's on leasing property...but I don't have that kind of money laying around...and since I have no control over state or federal lands...I rely on others hunting ethics as well as my own...and relying on others in this...is where the problems comes in...that's why I'm seriously considering the possability of hunting out-of-state next season...spending the money...and going else where...

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline mitchell

• Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2004, 07:13:46 AM »
hey mac i got 600 acers that only 4 guys hunt if you like ohio??? come on over.
curiosity killed the cat , but i was lead suspect for a while

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2004, 12:41:58 PM »
mitchell:

Hmmmmmmm....the Buckeye State...that might not be too bad...whens your deer seasons run...and what's the tags cost?????? I think your a  shotgun or front loader only over there aren't you??... I know they got some real bruisers coming out of your state :wink:

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...