Author Topic: Those NEF CF Rifle boys aint sharin'.....  (Read 547 times)

Offline MTNMAN

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Those NEF CF Rifle boys aint sharin'.....
« on: October 26, 2004, 03:29:34 AM »
Take a look over there at the thread Walnut replacement stocks...Cheap!!! seems Mac11700 has come up with something very nice.... Now one of them Walnuts would sure look nice on Lil' Tom and My Ultra20.... especially in camo laminate.....MTNMAN :wink:
Patience comes with age & you can't teach common sense

Jeff Gannon who was known to his many friends here as Mtnman passed away the other day. 09-27-05

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 10:23:50 AM »
I did see that on the cf forum. Those are some sweat looking stocks. I'd definitely get one fi they became available for NEF/ H&R.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2004, 12:14:41 PM »
Hi Markus, Thats the deal!!! They do make them for NEF/H&R's!!!....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2004, 03:31:16 PM »
Money is definitely too tight for me to do it right now but one of those thumbhole stocks on a 20 ga ultra is in my future. My wife can get me the gun for Christmas and my father can get me the stock.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun