Author Topic: How many concealed guns can you carry?  (Read 788 times)

Offline Carpe Diem

• Trade Count: (0)
How many concealed guns can you carry?
« on: October 28, 2004, 12:00:49 PM »
This might be a dumb question, but if you have a CC license then how many concealed guns can you carry on your person at one time..

Offline strider72

• Avid Poster
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 01:35:29 PM »
I imagine it's according to the state you live in. I live in Alabama and do a lot of business in Georgia. I have carried up to three guns but now only carry a max of two,a Glock 19 and a P32. The P32 is always with me,short of any place that bans CCW. Been thinking about a neck holster for my NAA .22 Mag as a backup though. Sort of a protection amulet against evil...heh heh.

Offline jhm

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 02:37:33 PM »
As many as you can legally get concelled like the licence says, but the most I guess I have carried was 2. :D    JIM

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 02:57:14 PM »
Boy I understand that.  I usually only carry one, but always have a shotgun or rifle in the truck.

Recently while on a trip Virginia, I stopped on the West side of Shreveport La on I-20 for fuel and to allow Mama to go to the restroom.  I lived in Shreveport for nine years and thought I was in a safe place.  I got out and started pumping fuel, the wife was picking up some trash for me to dispose of and had not got out of the truck yet, I looked around and said to myself, "I might be in a heap of trouble here!"  I told Mama to stay in the truck, lock the doors and not ask any questions.  I cut the fueling process short and was getting in the truck when two individuals approached and told me to give them five dollars each.  My drivers side door was open and I had started the engine and put the truck in gear.  One guy acted like he was coming in and take the money.  I pulled my SIG .40 and held it in my lap, closed the door with the other hand and drove away.  I was pulling a 38 ft travel trailer so I have to be selective and ensure there is room to accommodate it when I stop.

I stopped down the road and related this story to another individual.  He told me I was in a very bad area, said several people were beaten and robed there every week, especially after dark.  I let this be a lesson,  we were not harmed, but I think if I had not had the gun, we may have been.  From now on when we travel there will be two so Mama can have
her own if I out of the truck, or if she goes to the restroom alone.  After thinking about it for a while, I realized I moved from Shreveport in 1962.  Guess time changes everthing....

Another thing I learned.  In the future, I will only stop at truck stops.  I know that's no insurance that something won't happen, but I know most truckers carry and they won't put up with mush BS from the bad guys.

Just call me "Two gun Bill from now on".

Offline hvacman

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2004, 05:11:41 PM »
No limit in missouri and as I understand it if you can carry a 12 ga with a 30 inch barrel if you want to or anything else you can conceal
it's the Bill of Rights not the Bill of Needs

Offline LMM

• Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2004, 07:33:39 AM »
As many as I want. Don't even have to be concealed, but tends to get people excited when you show up with a your own personal arsenal.
LMM

"If you can blame guns for killing people, then I can blame my pencil for misspelled words."
--Larry the Cable Guy

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2004, 02:28:57 AM »
Hummmm--Most I ever carried was four, but I'm poor and can't afford more. :D  :-D  :oops:
According to Texas, by GOD law--as many hidy spots as ya can find.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline WNY_Whitetailer

• Look at me I'm white and nerdy
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Working...
    • http://www.dec.state.ny.us/
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2004, 06:59:08 AM »
I have never heard of a limit in NY as long as you are approved for a Full Carry Permit.  Of course all of those guns must be concealed and not in the public eye.
Patience comes with age and You can't teach common sense