Author Topic: Dashle Looses !  (Read 945 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Dashle Looses !
« on: November 03, 2004, 06:22:26 AM »
Yep Life is good Bush wins, Dashle Looses! A Great Day for Gun owners! Now we have to work on getting rid of Teddy Kennedy,  Chuckie Shurmer, Diane Feinstein, and find a strong opponent to run against Billary in 4 years.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline unspellable

• A Real Regular
Dashle
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2004, 07:53:50 AM »
Come January Dashle will swell the ranks of the unemployed by one.  Will the Democrats blame this on Bush?

Offline Dali Llama

Re: Dashle Looses !
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2004, 08:34:35 AM »
Quote from: jh45gun
Yep Life is good Bush wins, Dashle Looses! A Great Day for Gun owners! Now we have to work on getting rid of Teddy Kennedy,  Chuckie Shurmer, Diane Feinstein, and find a strong opponent to run against Billary in 4 years.
Dali Llama say that unfortunately Chuckie was just reelected by New Yorkers for 4 more years. :twisted:  :x  :evil:
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2004, 08:51:10 AM »
Quote from: Dali Llama
Dali Llama say that unfortunately Chuckie was just reelected by New Yorkers for 4 more years. :twisted:  :x  :evil:
\

Yea we still have some problem areas in this country we have to work out!  :grin:

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
Dashle Looses !
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2004, 09:05:49 AM »
When I woke up this morning at 4:30  to one wrecker call after another.
It was raining and cold, mud everywhere worked my butt off.
But the sun was shining in heart and big smile was on my face.
When I heard about Dashle I felt like I'd just won an Oscar I wanted to thank everyone. We've got alot to be thankful for. Bush is in we
picked up 4 more seats in the senate. And the most important thing the job of picking Supreme Court judges is in good hands. I've always been proud of this country but this morning I'm so proud  I'm going to need a bigger shirt size.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
 :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline jh45gun

Dashle Looses !
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2004, 09:11:46 AM »
Quote from: Hooker
When I woke up this morning at 4:30  to one wrecker call after another.
It was raining and cold, mud everywhere worked my butt off.
But the sun was shining in heart and big smile was on my face.
When I heard about Dashle I felt like I'd just won an Oscar I wanted to thank everyone. We've got alot to be thankful for. Bush is in we
picked up 4 more seats in the senate. And the most important thing the job of picking Supreme Court judges is in good hands. I've always been proud of this country but this morning I'm so proud  I'm going to need a bigger shirt size.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
 :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
Pat

I hear you! As far as shirts go you can borrow one of mine as my girth probably exceeds yours.  :grin:

Offline Siskiyou

Dashle Looses !
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2004, 10:50:27 AM »
The bad news is the "New York Native and Carpet Bagger" Boxer won against a good candidate in California.  I have to blame the whine a lot, blow smoke, gun owners who cannot get off their butt and vote.   We already got rid of the Carpet Bagger Davis.  I understand the poor folks of New York are victimized by the big city, but please do not send any more to California.  

I am glad to see Dashle out, I do not believe he served the people of his State.  He served himself and his adopted home of Washington D.C.
There is a learning process to effectively using a gps.  Do not throw your compass and map away!

Boycott: San Francisco, L.A., Oakland, and City of Sacramento, CA.

Offline NYH1

Dashle Looses !
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2004, 11:07:20 AM »
Quote from: Siskiyou
 I understand the poor folks of New York are victimized by the big city, but please do not send any more to California.  

Hopefully we can send them all your way. :-D  The rest of New York has had to deal with NYC's politicians for way to long. The problem with New York State is New York City. New York State has a little over 16 million people. 8 million of them are in New York City. And theres another 4 million people in the surrounding area of NYC. that lieves the other 4 million of us to suffer from the "CITY" mentality! :roll:
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Dashle Looses !
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2004, 12:00:27 PM »
NYhunter is right on...
  The rest of us suffer for the sins of the cities....
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Big Hext Finnigan

• Contributor
    • http://www.theopenrange.net/forum/index.php
Dashle Looses !
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2004, 12:02:36 PM »
I believe this will be the most far-reaching result of the 2004 election.  It should remind ALL politicians, regardless of party, that no matter their status, their seat is not their own.  Up the rebels!!

Adios,
But what is liberty without wisdom, and without virtue? It is the greatest of all possible evils; for it is folly, vice, and madness, without tuition or restraint.  - Edmund Burke

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2004, 12:35:19 PM »
Quote from: Dali Llama
\

Yea we still have some problem areas in this country we have to work out!  :grin:
Yes, including Teddy in Taxachusetts, say Dali Llama. :twisted:  :x  :evil:
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline Siskiyou

Dashle Looses !
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2004, 01:44:13 PM »
New York Hunter:  I understand your plight.  That Senator, you know the one that was married to Bill.  Clearly she selected NY for it's Senate seat, and the City bought into her.  Hopefully the hopeful from NY does not get elected president.  The rural folks are being held hostage by the City.  Similar to the East-West splint in California.  The two beach cities of Los Angeles and San Francisco bleed the rest of the State dry.  The taxpayers of the State subsides these two cities big time.  

One of my hunting and shooting friends was born and raised in NY.  Fine outdoorsman, hard worker, and fine family man.  I guess the word I am looking for is a man with Morals.  The type of person I like.
There is a learning process to effectively using a gps.  Do not throw your compass and map away!

Boycott: San Francisco, L.A., Oakland, and City of Sacramento, CA.

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Dashle Looses !
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2004, 02:59:24 PM »
Now that Dashle is out, maybe we stand a chance of getting ANWAR opened. And a Natural Gas pipeline down to you southern (everyone south of Canada) folks.  And some of the mess that Carter created up here, undone.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline Deadeye47

Dashle Looses !
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2004, 07:46:04 AM »
dashle...pronounced d-as-hole    8)
" I believe that forgiving them [terrorists] is God''s function. OUR JOB is to arrange the meeting." Gen. Schwartzkopf........AMEN  Norman  :agree:

DECEASED 10-09-05

Offline RIFLERANGER

• Avid Poster
Dashle Looses !
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2004, 10:04:17 AM »
Not for nothing, but I voted against Schumer, even though I knew that the 8 million "crappy folks" and others would vote Demo.
As much as I love this state, I hate the politicians who screw me every time budget season rolls around.
Even my own mother, a former staunch Demo, switched sides finally.
Now I pray that the rest of the state wakes up before the half who make a living end up paying for the other half that chooses not to.
Ranger
"HAVE YOU HUGGED YOUR RIFLES TODAY ?!"