Author Topic: First post, and a liberal too!  (Read 6964 times)

Offline VTDW

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
    • http://www.geocities.com/vtdw336/great_outdoors.html
First post, and a liberal too!
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2004, 11:38:14 PM »
Mac11700,

Your posts on this thread are extremely well written and thought out but you just shouldn't hold back so much. :-D  :)

Right ON!!!

Dave :D
www.marlinowners.com
How did I get over the hill without getting to the top?

http://photobucket.com/albums/v354/vtdw1/

Offline RIFLERANGER

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #91 on: November 10, 2004, 04:48:11 AM »
OleOilman, I do take care of my own, in fact, with the tax levels that I pay, I take care of plenty of people who I would rather not take care of.  I just have no respect for Bleeding Hearts that think it is OK to collect on my back forever or for the people that do so.
I will gladly help ANYBODY in true need.
Ranger
"HAVE YOU HUGGED YOUR RIFLES TODAY ?!"

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
« Reply #92 on: November 10, 2004, 07:06:51 AM »
Quote from: VTDW
Mac11700,

Your posts on this thread are extremely well written and thought out but you just shouldn't hold back so much. :-D  :)

Right ON!!!

Dave :D

Errr..Thanks :oops:

I tried to remain civil about it  :wink:

But you did notice what I said about he would do is still true didn't youu ???

.this one either will continue his tactic of only answering the statements that attack his personality without defending his party or he will simple leave...you see..

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline big medicine

• Contributor
« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2004, 11:46:54 AM »
What we should do is create a Welfare state, say like California. Anyone who doesnt want to work gets sent there. People who work cant live there. Just how would the nonworkers survive, who would pay their way.

Offline IntrepidWizard

« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2004, 12:20:41 PM »
Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is
a dangerous servant and a fearful master. -- George Washington

Offline snowdog

« Reply #95 on: November 10, 2004, 04:35:05 PM »
Badbo,    I  honestly do respect your opinion,  I welcome your thoughts,
    I am I guess what you could call a moderate Republican leaning towards
    the right a bit.     I read your  thoughts,   I can only think of the
    boisterious people I see now on TV.  that are so mad that  Bush won,
    (by both electoral and Popular vote)   that they are talking about
    succeeding from the union!!!   what excuse could they possibly have
    to talk such stupidity!!    Hell  when  Clinton won his second term,
    the scandels we're already there,  I never heard conservative groups
    threatening to leave the union!!!    Hey,  the election is over,  your
    representative lost,  I don't hate Kerry,  I just didn't as did millions of
    others  think that  he would be as effective a president as  Mr.  Bush.
         Perhaps  your  trying to just to piss people off.... I don't
    know,  I'll give you the benifit of the doubt.   I hope you can participate
    on this forum and learn a few things,  as well as teach a few things.

good luck to you.....
30-30....45/70...... does anything else matter?

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2004, 07:23:28 PM »
Quote from: IntrepidWizard
http://boortz.com/nuze/

Another nutcase heard from....maybe she can hook up with Striesand and have a antirepublican ralley/tour or something...it should get her back in the news for awhile...I'm sure after all that's what they both want anyhow...better yet...maybe Striesand can move over there and leave the US for good...2 less Whacko- liberals for us to deal with...

Mac

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #97 on: November 10, 2004, 07:37:56 PM »
Quote from: snowdog
Badbo,    I  honestly do respect your opinion,  I welcome your thoughts,
    I am I guess what you could call a moderate Republican leaning towards
    the right a bit.     I read your  thoughts,   I can only think of the
    to talk such stupidity!!    Hell  when  Clinton won his second term,
    the scandels we're already there,  I never heard conservative groups
    threatening to leave the union!!!    Hey,  the election is over,  your
    representative lost,  I don't hate Kerry,  I just didn't as did millions of
    others  think that  he would be as effective a president as  Mr.  Bush.
         Perhaps  your  trying to just to piss people off.... I don't
    know,  I'll give you the benifit of the doubt.   I hope you can participate

good luck to you.....

Snowdog I do hate Kerry for the reason that he protested the war while in Uniform while folks in that same Uniform were dieing! He also met with the Enemy in a time of war. That was not the call of a Second Louie!  :twisted: Thank God for the Swifties! I do have to agree about the liberals wanting to suceed and have a civil war or go to Canada. What a bunch of nut cases. But then that is the mind of a liberal what there is of it. I also do not like Kerry for his phony hunting/gun photo ops. What a moron did he think that 20 years of anti gun legislation was going to disapear? No I agree with you Kerry would have not been a good choice but the war protesing record galls me the most. He is not fit to be a Senator let a lone the President. Even if he would try to run again I think that the Dems would back him again. Hoepfully we have heard the last from him on this issue. If  not he is not as bright as Gore was at least he knew when to quit.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline badbo

« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2004, 05:16:56 AM »
I can only think of the
    to talk such stupidity!!  

I hope you can participate

good luck to you.....

Thanks, Snowdog.  I agree with you that the whining has got to stop.  Dems ran a bad campaign with apparently the wrong guy and we can't blame that on anybody.  If Lincoln (a Republican!) could keep us together during the Civil War, Bush shouldn't have too much trouble keeping the Blue States in the Union.  Hopefully the GOP will remember Lincoln's magnanimity as well, as it benefited everybody, not just the losers.

Thanks for your welcome.  Arguing over burrito's with another Republican friend of mine last night, I told him that I learn a lot more from people who disagree with me than I do from those I agree with.  I'm glad you feel the same way.

Cheers,
Bo
Love your enemies, for they tell you your faults
- Benjamin Franklin

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2004, 06:27:31 AM »
You want to learn Bo... pehaps this will help...give up spewing your liberal ideology on a conservative republican gun site...stop trying to sway anyone here to yours and your democratic party's homosexaul loving...gun ownership hating opinions.....you and your kind keep chipping away at our President...and what he stands for...your fieghned attempts to show your willingness to learn,...while trying your best to sow the seeds of discard amongest us...has been a staple in the amoury of your party for years...

I for one don't buy your BS....and I sure as hell don't buy what your party stands for........and as long as I draw breath...I'll stand up against your type..and let others know what your trying to do......

Mac

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2004, 12:55:16 PM »
Quote from: Mac11700
You want to learn Bo... pehaps this will help...give up spewing your liberal ideology on a conservative republican gun site...stop trying to sway anyone here to yours and your democratic party's homosexaul loving...gun ownership hating opinions.....you and your kind keep chipping away at our President...and what he stands for...your fieghned attempts to show your willingness to learn,...while trying your best to sow the seeds of discard amongest us...has been a staple in the amoury of your party for years...

I for one don't buy your BS....and I sure as hell don't buy what your party stands for........and as long as I draw breath...I'll stand up against your type..and let others know what your trying to do......

Mac

Again, Mac well said!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2004, 03:20:12 PM »
Badbo speaks about the "Blue" states....I really resent the Demon-crats claiming the blue states for themselves.
   I am from a blue state...but if you look at the red/blue COUNTIES map, you will find that even the blue states are actually mostly red.
   The Demon-crats actually derive their strength from very small (land area) enclaves that are dense population centers...
   I really wish that someone here would go to <www.bushcountry.org> and bring that red/blue counties map over here...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline snowdog

« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2004, 05:19:12 PM »
Hey  guys,   I realize this was a trying time for all during the past couple
    of years,   I also realize so many of the leberal democrates, can
    really get the ire up  from  most of us,   But  look at it this way.....
    maybe if  we can hold back the anger,  and such,  and talk with
    Badbo  more about the issues,  and see it from a more conservative
    point of view and the reasons behind it,   Perhaps  then the Liberal
    left will have a better understanding of what  our gripes are.   Don't
    be threatened by a persons opinion.     There are several things
    I  will not change my position on,  One is  gay marriage,   another
    is gun control reform,   and down the line.   Does Badbo know why..
    I feel this way?  or why  you feel the way you do?  I am  curious as
    to what is in Badbo's  thoughts..   If  I may,  Badbo... where are
    you on gun control,  and  why?  I think that is a pretty good start.
    Now  guys......give badbo a chance.  I assume Badbo is an american
    citizen who has the right to vote their conscience.  lets take it from
    there.     opinions are free,  they are neither right nor wrong,

Offline badbo

« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2004, 05:52:39 AM »
If  I may,  Badbo... where are

Snowdog,

I differ from a lot (but by no means all) Democrats in that I'm a firm believer that the 2nd Amendment enshrines the right of the People to defend themselves from government tyranny.  I believe this for a couple of reasons.

First, history does not offer one example prior to the formation of the USA where a government did not eventually defy the will of its people.  The vast majority of people for the vast majority of history had no say in government, and governments should always be viewed with optimistic suspicion.  Like the Red Sox.  As John Stewart Mill argued, governments "fit" the people they govern, so maintaining an active and ready capability for defiance is a fitting counterbalance against government authority.

Second, some people argue that the 2nd Amendment only establishes a state militia, ie, the National Guard.  However, every other right reserved in the Bill of Rights is applied to people individually, not corporately, so my 2nd Amendment rights have to be apply to me, not my state.

Like all of our other rights, I don't think the 2nd Amendment is absolute.  You can't yell "fire" in a movie theater, walk naked down the steeet (at least most)  or tell a cop to his face that he's a fascist.  The Supreme Court has long upheld this principle for most of our rights, including the 2nd Amendment.  So I have no problem with having to register machine guns and being prohibited from owning an armed tank, as do most people I think.  Other restrictions, like concealed carry of handguns and the assault weapons ban have valid arguments on both sides of the fence.  While Bush said he'd sign an extension to the assault weapons ban (Field and Stream Magazine)  and a group of police supported its extension, we all know that the DC Sniper would have been just as deadly with a NEF, and nobody would have survived if he'd used a 308.  Nor do I see how a flash supressor on an AR-15 substantially changes it.  I'm very interested in the pros and cons of concealed carry laws too, and think discussion of them is valuable.  I strongly disagree, however, with the current movement to outlaw semiautomatic long guns.

The problem most Democrats have with guns is that, mostly coming from urban or suburban areas, they associate them with cops and robbers.  They're scary to shoot at first and are very dangerous without training.  They don't see a place for them in their lives, so they tend to take a dim view of them.  Most news accounts of guns show them being used badly, because safe gun usage is too mundane to make the broadcast.  I understand this point of view even if I don't share it.  Further, they get their food in neat packages from the supermarket.  The sight of blood makes them faint.  In an environment as dirty as cities, people develop an instinctive aversion to anything they perceive to be unclean.  We know better, but they've never been shown otherwise.  I've had arguments with friends who consider hunting wrong but have no problem with eating a burger.  In addition, unlike most of the people on this board, very few have a hunting or military background that would teach them how death is inherent to propogating life.  

Blame it on Disney, separation from the Land, whatever, many Dems have nothing in their lives that represent guns in a positive light.  So they think guns are scary, they don't know why good people would want them, and figure the fewer bad guys that have them the better.  That's how they think, and the traditional pro-gun tactic of defiance not engagement has not helped matters at all.  Ignorance is not a good place to argue gun policy from, and both sides are guilty of it.  Liberals are ignorant of the role guns play in free society and rural societies and Conservatives are ignorant or dismissive of the reasons for Liberal aversions.

Hope this helps, Snowdog, and I look forward to hearing from you again.
- Benjamin Franklin

Offline badbo

« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2004, 05:57:59 AM »
Quote from: ironglow
Badbo speaks about the "Blue" states....I really resent the Demon-crats claiming the blue states for themselves.

Ironglow, your point is valid, and applies just as much to liberals in predominantly conservative states.  Just ask the folks in Lawrence KS how they feel about being in a Red state.  It would be a great step if we all got out of the habit of generalizing states by their dominant voting bloc.  As Barak Obama said, "we are not red states and blue statees, we are the UNITED STATES"
- Benjamin Franklin

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2004, 11:32:48 AM »
Badbo;

We do agree basically, upon the 2nd amendment...but I believe we part as to the application of motives.
  I presume you are correct for your deductions as to some Democrats reasons for trying to undermine this aspect of our Bill of Rights....but rightly or wrongly, I believe there is a sizeable portion of the "super-elites" of the Democratic party that sincerely wants to disarm the public....and just for the reasons that the Federalist Papers warns us about!

I truly believe that the top of the Democrat/ Liberal combine would like some day to take charge and RULE over the rest of us.

Consider the attitude of many of the outspoken Liberal-elites since the election...

1) Those that re-elected Pres. Bush are stupid hillbillies.

2) they don't know what is best for themselves.

3) They are Fundamentalist, racist, knuckle-dragging Neanderthals, etc., etc. and on and on...

If one feels him/herself to be so superior to his unenlightened fellow citizens....we can see how this attitude can easily mutate to a new "Manifest Destiny" of the left, to take charge of the "lesser" folks.....and I for one, believe it has already so mutated...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline badbo

« Reply #106 on: November 12, 2004, 12:15:53 PM »
Quote from: ironglow
Badbo;

I believe there is a sizeable portion of the "super-elites" of the Democratic party that sincerely wants to disarm the public....and just for the reasons that the Federalist Papers warns us about!

I truly believe that the top of the Democrat/ Liberal combine would like some day to take charge and RULE over the rest of us.

Ironglow, I agree with you 100% that many democrats do not believe that the 2nd Amendment serves to ensure an armed populace to foil government tyranny.  I disagree, though, that the intent is to institute that tyranny when the People are disarmed.  Maybe that would be the result, but I don't believe that is the intent.  They just don't buy the pro-gun 2nd amendment argument.  However, I encourage you to maintain a healthy suspicion of the motives of ALL politicians.  You're going to hate me for quoting him, but James Carville said that skepticism is a good American virtue while cynicism never helped anybody.

Look at it this way - Democrats have long dominated Massachusetts politics.  If the Boston Brahmins ever had a chance to rule, it's in MA.  Accuse someone there of being a sheep, though, and you'll go home with a shiner.  I think the whole "elites" term is thrown around too much with regard to the Democrats, as it applies equally to both parties.  Can you spell "Bush Family"?  I don't like Rush Limbaugh talking down to me as a spoiled big city liberal elite any more than you like Barbra Streisand talking down to you as an ignorant hick.  And they're both wrong.

Cheers,
Bo
- Benjamin Franklin

Offline NYH1

« Reply #107 on: November 12, 2004, 12:45:04 PM »
Quote from: badbo

Other restrictions, like concealed carry of handguns and the assault weapons ban have valid arguments on both sides of the fence.

Not really. You don't want to carry a concealed handgun, then don't, but don't for one minute tell me I shouldn't. I have a "concealed carry permit" in my home state of New York as well as Pennsylvania and New Hampshire. Its not me your going to have a problem with. Thats what you liberals just don't get!

I'm very interested in the pros and cons of concealed carry laws too, and think discussion of them is valuable.

Your either for it or your against it. Its not rocket science!

I strongly disagree, however, with the current movement to outlaw semiautomatic long guns.

Are you sure?

The problem most Democrats have with guns is that, mostly coming from urban or suburban areas, they associate them with cops and robbers.  They're scary to shoot at first and are very dangerous without training.  They don't see a place for them in their lives, so they tend to take a dim view of them.  Most news accounts of guns show them being used badly, because safe gun usage is too mundane to make the broadcastb.

You can thank your predominately liberal media for this. In the decade of the 1990's, even the two years before Clinton, gun deaths were the lowest they've been sense the 1940's! :shock:  The problem was that media coverage on gun violence was up 700%.

On average there are THREE TIMES as many people killed in DWI related auto accidents a year in this country! Is Ted Kennedy going to put down his beer???
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"

Offline snowdog

« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2004, 01:25:23 PM »
thoughtful reply Badbo.    I  don't  own  what is currently described as
 an  "assault"  type weapon.   The NRA  has preached,
 that should the  Liberals go after them..... that they won't stop,  and
 go right down the line eventually.  Whether thats  true or not, I don't
  know,  and I don't believe none of us here really know that will play
  out.  In  defending the  2nd amendment,   I must admit,  there wasn't
  much of an uproar during WWll   when  Japanese-American citizens
  were placed in detainment camps,  because of their ancestery.  
        I wasn't around then... but that would of been tough to have a
  family removed,  for the sake of understandable national security.
     I  guess that is going on now,  with  Arab-Americans,  not to the
  extent of WWll,  but a culture is being singled out,  It is part of
  national security I do understand that,  but  obviously gun ownership
  really hits home to White-Americans.  There plenty of African-Americans
  too who fully support the 2nd amendment.   I do see hypocracy by all,
  theres the fight for the second amendment,  how does that rank with
  the freedom of being a US citizen.  and  then have that trampled on
  if you happen to have an ancestry that is African,  Japanese,  or  Arab?
      I guess I don't  worry about it too much since I am a white- American.
  I would guess I would be  more upset with things if I were of a different
  background.   Strangely enough...... the internment of Japanese-Americans  was done by a Democratic administration.

Offline IntrepidWizard

« Reply #109 on: November 12, 2004, 01:32:35 PM »
"Strangely enough...... the internment of Japanese-Americans was done by a Democratic administration."And later to be Chief Justice appointed by a Demcrap was the then Govenor Earl Warren.Demcraps forget how we got into wars and who put us their.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2004, 02:12:36 PM »
Hey  guys,   I realize this was a trying time for all during the past couple
    of years,   I also realize so many of the leberal democrates, can
    really get the ire up  from  most of us,   But  look at it this way.....
    maybe if  we can hold back the anger,  and such,  and talk with
    Badbo  more about the issues,  and see it from a more conservative
    point of view and the reasons behind it,   Perhaps  then the Liberal
    left will have a better understanding of what  our gripes are.   Don't
    be threatened by a persons opinion.     There are several things
    I  will not change my position on,  One is  gay marriage,   another
    is gun control reform,   and down the line.   Does Badbo know why..
    I feel this way?  or why  you feel the way you do?  I am  curious as
    to what is in Badbo's  thoughts..   If  I may,  Badbo... where are
    Now  guys......give badbo a chance.  I assume Badbo is an american
    citizen who has the right to vote their conscience.  lets take it from
    there.     opinions are free,  they are neither right nor wrong,

Snowdog, Never met a liberal yet that I could reason with on gun control issues and abortion ect. They are as firm in their beliefs as we are that is why this country is so divided.

Offline IntrepidWizard

« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2004, 04:17:20 PM »
We have the Constitution and the Bible and they have hollow heads.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2004, 06:30:52 PM »
Quote from: IntrepidWizard
We have the Constitution and the Bible and they have hollow heads.

Pumpkins?  :P

Offline badbo

« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2004, 05:49:07 AM »
Quote from: jh45gun

Snowdog, Never met a liberal yet that I could reason with on gun control issues and abortion ect. They are as firm in their beliefs as we are that is why this country is so divided.

j45gun,
We may indeed disagree on matters of abortion, and to a lesser extent on gun control.  We both have informed opinions and the courage to stand up for them.  However, I don't think that's why the country is so divided.  I think it's the nature of political discourse, not the issues themselves that divide us.  By emphasizing differences for political gain while dismissing common ground we have a hard time talking rationally.  Which is EXACTLY what some politicians and other demogogues want.  Heaven help them if we make them discuss issues like adults instead of the posturing they currently do.
- Benjamin Franklin

Offline IntrepidWizard

« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2004, 05:56:22 AM »
Bo,Thall shall not kill is a tad wrong in the Greek translation,the word was MURDER,ABORTION IS M U R D E R AND CANNOT BE ANYTHING ELSE.P E R I O D.

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #115 on: November 13, 2004, 09:52:01 AM »
The liberal view on abortion is atheist or agnostic, nothing more.
Those who are pro-abortion disbeleive the fact that God knew us all before we were conseived. Even before the first grain of the sands of time fell. Since God knew us we must have had life. When we are conseived  we are given a human form to house that life.  
Pro-abortion folks suffer from the delusion that they are the masters of the universe. That the lives they take were created by man. They take life lightly and rationalize it away so they don't have to deal with the guilt.

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline powderman

« Reply #116 on: November 13, 2004, 04:28:32 PM »
With abortion, I see no room for discussion.There is only life, or there is death, nothing in between. Abortion is the intentional taking of a human life. Killing a baby is murder, plain and simple. There have been millions of babies murdered because it was inconvenient to allow them to live. The libs see that as birth control. There are thousands of married couples in this world that would give anything to be able to have a child to raise. Thousands of American couples go overseas to adopt because they are faced with red tape and not nearly enough babies to go around. I'm sick of hearing about why victims of rape or incest should be allowed to kill their babies because of this. That would basicly saying that I'm so mad at that guy for raping me, I think I'll kill my child. Why punish the child? Libs won't answer that because there is no rational answer. Kerry spoke of his deep faith in God, while talking from the other side of his mouth about a womans right to choose. His own church refused him communion, or whatever the Catholics call it, because of his stance on abortion and same sex marriage. No problem, he went to another church in another state, made a healthy donation, and got what he wanted. John kerry wouldn't make a pimple on a real Christians butt. If my church forbid me to partake in communion for my beliefs, for something I said or did, I'd call that a real reality check and change something real quick.
Abortion is big business. It's all about money, big bucks. The last $ figures I remember were from 1997. $1,000-1,200 was the usual fee to kill a baby and shoot the mother back out on the street in a very short time. Then the dead babies were sold for experiments and  fetal tissue. These butchers make big bucks by killing babies. A real dr takes an oath to preserve life, not to kill.
I know a woman who grieves daily for a baby she had killed 30 years ago. She wonders whether it was a boy, or a girl. She wonders what it would look like today, where it would have been working, whether it would have been married, how many children it would have had.
Women do have the right to choose. They can choose to have sex, or not to. After they make that decision though, they do not have the right to kill a child for their lack of good judgement or lack of morality.
What about a childs right to life? Christians don't condone killing babies. When these women and their butchers meet God, and they will, they are not gonna like it. I can see it now, uhhhhhh,oooops, you mean that was a baby I killed? Sorry bout that. Oops aint gonna cut it. POWDERMAN.  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline IntrepidWizard

« Reply #117 on: November 13, 2004, 04:35:57 PM »
If a women is pregnant,she is not partially pregnant,she is carrying a life.

Offline snowdog

« Reply #118 on: November 13, 2004, 04:44:01 PM »
I too am against abortion,  but lets be honest about this womens
   "choice" thing.   how often does a man tell a woman he loves her
    gets up there,  gets her pregnant,  then can't handle it,  and leaves
    her.   I think that is immoral also.   Its  not the financial thing.
    I was a 24 year old young man who raised an 8 month old boy alone
    for  3 years !!   it was more difficult than any job I have done.  I am
    retired US  ARMY.

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #119 on: November 13, 2004, 05:19:48 PM »
I differ from a lot (but by no means all) Democrats in that I'm a firm believer that the 2nd Amendment enshrines the right of the People to defend themselves from government tyranny.  

First post, and a liberal too!.....remember your header topic for this thread......???????

Liberal Democraps hate guns....liberals hate anyone except themselves who own guns....liberals think they are above any laws that they get passed concerning guns....or.. effects everyone else except themselves when it comes to owning or carrying concealed guns....liberal Democraps have done more to destroy the correct meaning of the 2nd Admendment than anyother party in the History of the United States....

Perhaps either you really don't know what a true liberal democrap is...or your just blowing smoke here....either case...since you say one thing then print another.....well there's a name for that.........and I think everyone here knows what it is....and guess what......it's synonomus with LIBERAL DEMOCRAP.....

Mac