Author Topic: Bad Trouble in WI  (Read 381 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Bad Trouble in WI
« on: November 21, 2004, 05:21:31 PM »
Just heard this on the news. A damn Mung was hunting in WI in Sawyer county which is a county over from where I hunt. He got in a altercation with a group of hunters because he was tresspassing. He opened up on the hunters and killed FIVE and wounded THREE others. If you guessed he was using a SKS you are right. The anti's and the folks that support the semi auto ban are going to have a field day with this one. They caught the guy after a extensive but short 4 to 5 hour manhunt. They should have hanged him from the nearest tree instead of taking him to jail!
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Bad Trouble in WI
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2004, 09:18:51 AM »
More news update on  this. The SKS had a twenty round clip so that will add fuel to the fire. The WI AG office will prosecute the case from what the sheriff said on a news conference today. FBI and Other feds are investigating the case also. The suspect got out of the tree stand when confronted and was leaving the area. Walked about 40 yards stopped took off the scope from the SKS and opened fire. Shots were not all at once there was a lull between fireing. The anti gun WI Gov spoke at the news conference also and while he did not say anything about the rifle used the local news station cut the interview short while he was speaking so he may have. The only reason I can think that he took the scope off was for a faster sight picture. This to me should give the prosecution more than enough evidence of premeditation as he planned to kill these folks after the arguement.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.