Author Topic: 12 ga ultra slug sb2 988  (Read 497 times)

Offline presdme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
12 ga ultra slug sb2 988
« on: December 13, 2004, 01:26:56 PM »
Santas elves made me a 12 ga ultra sb2 988 for CHRISTmas!!! SWEET!! Now I am a little confused about what gun I have. On the end of the box the serial # matches the gun and the big type letters say sb2 988. Now here is what is toying with me, the small description of model,gauge,and such on the end of the box  says sb1, so which do I have?? I hope its just a miss print or something cause I really wanted a 10 ga turkey barrel+ xtra full choke tube. Thanks for the help and this web sight is awesome!!! GOOD HUNTIN!!!

Offline jeff223

• Trade Count: (0)
12 ga ultra slug sb2 988
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 01:43:18 PM »
if you have the 12ga ultraslug you can get the 10ga barrels for it.thats all you can get fitted for it though.the sb2 frame is for the ultraslug and 10ga barrels and the sb1 frames are for the other shotgun barrels.there is also a sb2 rifle frame that can be fitted with all rifle and shotgun barrels except the 12 ga ultraslug and 10ga barrels

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
12 ga ultra slug sb2 988
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2004, 02:14:19 PM »
:D , presdme, Welcome aboard for your first post. Come back soon and often, it's a great place to learn and exchange info and stories, it's also fun to just visit, Merry CHRISTmas....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
12 ga ultra slug sb2 988
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 01:18:42 PM »
Jeff 223 is correct. Welcome to the sight there are a lot of knowledgeable folks here but reading all of the posts will make you want more guns and barrels. Not that that's a bad thing.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun