Author Topic: burris fullfield II scope?  (Read 501 times)

Offline grantimus

• Trade Count: (0)
burris fullfield II scope?
« on: December 18, 2004, 09:22:17 PM »
I have Vanguard in a 300 WBY.  I can't get it to shoot consistently at all. I've narrowed it down to a scope problem. The scope I "had" on it was a BSA. My question is, will the Burris Fullfield II maintain zero on this rifle?
I really want to buy this scope because there is a great deal on them from a couple online stores for about $340. Which includes a 4.5-14 Fullfield II scope with free 12-24 Burris Landmark Compact spotting scope. The other scope I was considering is the Leupold Rifleman 4-12 scope for about $250 (but would prefer the Burris package). Any info on these scopes would be great.

Offline smokey66

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 04:27:18 AM »
the only thing i can tell you is that i have a 3.5-10X50 fullfield on my Encore 209x50. the scope is crystal clear and it has held up perfectly to the heavy recoil of the Encore. i am mostly a Leupold man, but i am real proud to own this Burris....

Offline Phil

• PSCoen@msn.com
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2004, 08:54:07 AM »
I mainly use Leupold VX3 on my rifles but my Colt Lite rifle wears a Burris FF-2 3x9 and it seems to like it even on a 7mm mag. at just 61/2 lb.

Offline goose7856

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2004, 12:48:49 PM »
you can get the Burris you are referrign to for about $260 off EBAY, or theopticzone.com also has very good prices.

Unless you really want the spotting scope, then I would just buy the scope separate. JMHO
Good Hunting and Straight Shooting