Author Topic: ABUNDANCE  (Read 679 times)

Offline williamlayton

• Trade Count: (0)
ABUNDANCE
« on: December 21, 2004, 01:38:26 AM »
Now what is abundance?
We got the Funks and the Websters but what IS abundance? Is it what we give each other ever year bout this time? Is it what we stuff in our bellies, anyoltime, it seems like, round here?
REAL ABUNDANCE
The real abundance I am thinking about is the kind I doan have to take out a loan for, then pay it back. It is not the kind that last for a season then disappears from memory.
I know a man, not heard of, not know as in answer to a quiz, I KNOW a man who has GIVEN me eternity. Now folks that is abundance.
This man became a man, as he existed before there was a man, to experience being a man so he could forgive man. He suffered ununderstandable pain, temptation, rejection, hate and lies, not to judge man, but in order that he might forgive man.
This man is Christ Jesus, He is God, was God and always will be God. Too me he is Messiah, Savior and ABUNDANCE.
Believe today that he is who he said he was, God, and before you can do anything else, think anything else, raise your hand, walk forward, repent, kneel, say a prayer, get washed or blink and eye, YOU have received ABUNDANCE.
Blessings from me and mine to all of you on the advent of this season we call Christmas.
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline Holiday

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
    • http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-holidayhayes
ABUNDANCE
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2004, 08:01:01 AM »
Amen, William. Great post!
Holiday Hayes
Darksider, Gunfighter
"Just a simple Cowboy, tryin' ta git along"