Author Topic: Deer hit by SUV  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Braz475

• Trade Count: (0)

Offline iiibbb

• Contributor
Deer hit by SUV
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2005, 02:43:33 PM »
I saw a video of a bicycle racer who hit a deer broadside...went over the handlebars...  it was a yard sale.

Killed the deer...

Racer got back on the bike and kept racing.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
Deer hit by SUV
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2005, 03:47:12 PM »
yikes!  

reminds me (unfortunatly) of a time i was out on a roadtrip on my harley.  two dogs come out of the ditch and just then a semi coming the other way catches one (a beagle) under the drivers side tire,  five feet away from me.   i instantly was wearing beagle; very similar to those pictures; except i didnt have anything in between me and the oncoming spray.   i had little pieces of dog all over me.  the only time i every puked from being grossed out in my life.  i wiped off what i could and rode into the nearest town.  the look on peoples faces was absolute horror.  i had to ask for the nearest car wash; minutes later the police showed up and had plenty of questions.   first i washed me, then the bike.  all in all i think i was very lucky that the truck vaporized that dog instead of throwing a big mass at me.  

when i got home i bought a windsheild :)

not an experience that i would ever want to experience again.

Offline Gun Runner

• Trade Count: (33)
Deer hit by SUV
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2005, 04:50:23 PM »
Had a guy up in alaska that dint know his M/C would do UNDER a 100mph.
Took out a full grown bull moose. They needed 3 baskets for parts, one for him , one for the moose and one for the M/C, only parts they were sure of were the M/C parts.

Gun Runner

Offline JPSaxMan

Deer hit by SUV
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2005, 06:42:18 PM »
OMG. That's  insane. Well, I'm sure the driver of that car will be tasting deer blood and guts for the rest of his/her life and will be certain to check for deer. :eek:  :eek:
JP

Attorney: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in
his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?

Doctor: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Offline briarpatch

Deer hit by SUV
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2005, 06:47:42 AM »
I have hit a deer and seen  cars that have hit deer but I have never saw anything like that.    What caliber is a suv?

Offline deerslayer15

• Avid Poster
Deer hit by SUV
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2005, 07:05:25 AM »
I don't know if anyone noticed it but that was posted on anothe Bulletin Board. I went ahead and read there replies. I found out theat the deer was hit by a minivan witch nocked it up in the air, then it landed on the hood of the suv and went on into the windsheild.
DEER SEASON IS OVER, BUT THERE IS STILL RABBIT, SQUIRREL AND SPRING GOBBLER.  :biggun: :lol:

P$$$ ON P.E.T.A[/size]

Offline NYH1

Deer hit by SUV
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2005, 05:57:35 AM »
WOW :shock:
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"

Offline rockbilly

Deer hit by SUV
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2005, 06:34:36 AM »
Wow.  Two years ago my son-in-law hit a deer that was flipped up and into his lane by a tractor-trailer.  He was driving a Toyota Camera, running about 70 MPH.  His pick-up broke down, and he rented a car to come home for Christmas.  He was on his way back when the accident occurred.

The deer came through the windshield on the drivers side, something pierced his chest, his nose was broken, his left arm was cut,  but other than that he was OK.  He said after the deer hit hin the air bag deployed and pushed blood and guts up his nose.  It was a big 10 point, he said the rack was reakky nice.  He wanted to cut it off as a reminder but they wouldn't let him.

He was lucky to walk away.

Offline JPSaxMan

Deer hit by SUV
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2005, 07:27:07 AM »
Wow Billy, I'd be safe to say that your son was lucky to walk away. I wonder how the driver of the SUV made out? :D
JP

Attorney: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in
his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?

Doctor: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding