Author Topic: Game Camera's - Moultrie Digital  (Read 550 times)

Offline Muddyboots

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Game Camera's - Moultrie Digital
« on: January 07, 2005, 03:16:34 PM »
Just picked up a Moultrie digital game camera and all I can say is  :-D ! I live just out in country a bit and last night it took 86 pictures (128 MB memory added) of deer hitting feed pile. I'd be broke if it was film!! Pictures were pretty good since it is 1.3 Megapixel which is plenty for reasonable quality up to 8x10. I had to change the time interval from 1 minute up to 5 minutes since the darn thing flashed so much the reflection was bouncing off my back windows. The camera is only 50 yds form house. Thought I was in lightening storm! I've only had it for a couple days and it has been a blast. Kind of extended my deer season in a different way. The more I tweak it the more ideas of use come to mind. I plan on trying to get scrape action next fall from mock scrapes etc. so it could be interesting on what I see. What is nice is you can pick and choose what photos you want to keep instead of a lot of lost film pictures. Takes video, hooks up to TV and I am trying to see if I can use it as a web cam as well. It was $199 at local store and can be bought at Bass Pro for same amount. Just curious if anyone else has tried this camera and results?
Muddyboots[/img]
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety." Ben Franklin

Offline Braz475

• Trade Count: (0)
Game Camera's - Moultrie Digital
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 04:54:39 PM »
You should post some of the pictures so we can get an idea of the quality of the picture :D