Author Topic: Gun shop!  (Read 442 times)

Offline tbull55

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Gun shop!
« on: January 15, 2005, 11:16:02 AM »
My town is in need of a good gun shop!!! We need a place that has plenty of guns on hand to hold and look at. I also believe that we need a complete stock of holsters, accessories, ammo, knives, lights, and a big selection of concealed carry items (shirts, vests, holsters, handbags, etc.....) for people to look at and try on. I think the shop would have to stay competitve with internet prices, by competitive I mean 10-20 dollars more or right even. Most people would rather go to a local shop and buy a gun for the same price they could order one online. By the time you order a gun online you have to pay shipping and you have to pay the FFL who you have the gun sent to, you have paid at least as much if not more than you could get it at the shop I'm talking about. I think this shop should offer a wide selection of reloading supplies. I also think that the most important part would be having a freindly and helpful staff. We have a shop that is kind of like this about 30 minutes away but they barely have any concealed carry items. They are always full of people buying guns. Many of the shops around my area are not near as busy as these guys. They do stay very competative with the internet. I think people would seek out a shop like I am talking about. A good size appliance building is going to be up for rent in the near future, a perfect location!! I was wondering what you guys thought a great gun shop should have. I was also wondering how in the heck to even get started opening this kind of shop. How do you contact the gun manufactureres about these things, what does it take to get hooked up with the local police dept. for thier trade ins. I believe this is a great idea, I also believe it is a lot of hard work. If anyone can help me please ltet me know!!

I am going to post this in a couple of other places.

Thanks, Tbull55
Duct Tape is like the force!
It has a light side.
It has a dark side.
And it holds the universe together!
:D