Author Topic: Premier Reticle  (Read 446 times)

Offline Dave in WV

• Trade Count: (0)
Premier Reticle
« on: January 17, 2005, 09:37:44 AM »
I just got my VX2 1x4 back from Premier Reticle today. I sent it to them for a reticle change. I got a German #4 installed and it seems like it just what I wanted. I installed it on my rifle and I can use it with or without my glasses. They corrected my stiff power ring free of charge. At this point I'm very pleased. A trip to the range and a hunting season will tell the rest.  :wink:
Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means
--Albert Einstein

Offline Steelhead

• Avid Poster
Premier Reticle
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 11:51:16 AM »
What was their turn around time? I am thinking about the same exact reticle for the same exact scope.
Thanks.
Deactivated for behavior in response to a warning from GB.

Offline Dave in WV

Premier Reticle
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2005, 03:23:31 PM »
Fourteen days out and back. They said two weeks and that didn't include shipping time. For the $60 they insure and ship as well as the reticle change. It cost me almost $10 to insure and ship to them from here. Not bad at all.
Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means
--Albert Einstein

Offline LouisV

stiff power ring
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2005, 02:25:34 PM »
You mention the power ring being stiff. I have a VX2 6x18 that has the same problem. Is this common with the VX2 ?  LouisV

Offline Dave in WV

Premier Reticle
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2005, 03:04:11 PM »
I've read several post lately complaining about it.
--Albert Einstein