Author Topic: need link to Wal Mart special order page  (Read 837 times)

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
need link to Wal Mart special order page
« on: January 22, 2005, 04:15:55 PM »
Hi guys, I need a link to the Wal Mart special order gun page. I am looking for the page that has the info to order a Topper Deluxe Classic in 12 gauge. I have printed out the Sports South page with info and numbers on that gun now I need to print out and take a copy of the Wal Mart page. I am going to go to the "Wal Mart from hell" to try to order that gun. Whenever I go there the "people" behind the counter, if you can find them usually give you that blank stare and say something like "Wha(t)?", or, "they don't make those", or, "we can't get those", or, "we don't sell those", or, "I don't know, can we get those?", or, are you sure that's the gun you want, there is a pretty one right there in the cabinet", or, wait a minute, I'll be right back" (I don't fall for that one anymore, they never come back!!!), or, I think you better come back when someone else is here, I don't know if I can sell a gun (order a gun), or, is that a gun or a rifle, or what is caliber shotgun is that, or, is that an assault rifle, they are no good!!", or, "your not a hunter are you?", or, what are you going to do with it?" or, you don't really need a gun do you?, or, I don't think we sell those guns here, there illegal!!, or,  the usual "Wha(t)?"

anyway, now that I feel better, I'm not looking forward to that trip and just want to be able to show "those people" what they need, so does anyone out there have that link?  Thanks....

Just to let you know the only thing worse than ordering is picking it up, the last time I bought a gun there it took over an hour to order it and almost an hour and 20 minutes to pick it up, and then they called me and told me I had to return because THEY had forgotten to have me sign a state form. Well I returned, 35 miles each way, 70 miles round trip, and when I got there they jerked me around and made me wait until I said, give me my papers back I'm leaving, the old timer (and I'm 60!!) behind the counter said to me something to the effect of, "sit tight, you'll leave when I'm ready for you to leave"!!  At that point I took MY papers and went to the store manager, she completed the info, I signed it and left, but not to happily....<><.... :x

Boy did I get carried away, sorry, all I wanted was the link to the special order page!!! Thanks for any help you can give me....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline jgalar

• Trade Count: (0)

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
need link to Wal Mart special order page
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2005, 04:30:32 PM »
:D , Thanks guys, I printed it out and now along with that and the printout from Sports South I should not have any problems....right?....<><.... :-D
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley