Author Topic: Mitchell, how about those Pats!!!!  (Read 583 times)

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Mitchell, how about those Pats!!!!
« on: January 23, 2005, 03:56:59 PM »
Mitchell, How about those Pats!!! I guess the sights are in the mail, I have sent you a PM with more personal thoughts about the game, but you have my condolences, but tonight I think the best team won...see you on 2/6 (for a repeat?)....<><.... :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2005, 03:50:47 PM »
Hey Mitchell old buddy, I hope I didn't rub it in to much with the above post about the Pats over the Steelers...I don't want to alienate you (or lose the chance to get those sight parts and screws :-D)...Your buddy,...MSP Ret....<><.... :grin:

P.S. - I appreciate the thoughts, prayers and message the other day, Thanks, things are better now!....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline mitchell

• Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2005, 05:37:32 AM »
hey andy nope you didn't rub it in too much i just don't look over here that often. and yeah those pats did good but more so those pit's did bad ,thats why you won  :P . well at least one of my teams made it this year ,lets see you win on sunday (but no bets this time)
curiosity killed the cat , but i was lead suspect for a while