Author Topic: They're in! They're in! The Vent ribs are in!  (Read 596 times)

Offline turkeyhunter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
They're in! They're in! The Vent ribs are in!
« on: February 14, 2005, 02:50:44 AM »
:-D  :)   I just called customer service and spoke to Jennifer.  The vent rib barrels are in!  And lucky me, my receiver is already at the factory.  I just had to change the order.  According to Jennifer the price is $77.00.  If you request they will send you the barrel without the choke tube and deduct $23.00 for the tube.  That makes the barrel come out to $54.00!!!!!

She did tell me that they were really swamped right now and barrel fitting was taking 6 weeks to do.  Gonna be cutting it close for turkey season but I guess I would have been anyway.  :lol:
Colossians 1:18b:  "That in all things He might have the pre-eminence"

Offline Rustyinfla

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
vent ribs are in
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 08:03:13 AM »
Now if they would just bring them out in 20 ga. and .410.

Rusty <><
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tuff

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
They're in! They're in! The Vent ribs are
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 08:18:23 AM »
Rusty, TDC's come in both 12 and 20 gauge now!!!....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Ed in AL

• Trade Count: (0)
They're in! They're in! The Vent ribs are
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2005, 10:13:50 AM »
FYI....

I just tried to get my order changed from a 45/70 barrel to the vent rib 12 and John told me that they (customer service) would not be able to get any of those barrels for another month or so. He said they were there, but production guns would come first. Still makes you wonder who to believe.

He also said the vent rib 20 ga. barrels should be received in a couple of months, again for complete guns first.

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
RE: Barrels
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2005, 05:53:42 PM »
I guess I don't mind the wait on the 20.  I need some time to hide some $$ from the CFO.  LOL !    She knows where it all is, so I have to save my LUNCH MONEY !   I don't mind, it will just be that much better when I wrap my fingers around that Walnut pistol grip and gaze down that new vent-rib barrel.  OH YEAH, what a rush!
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"