Author Topic: barrel orders  (Read 431 times)

Offline slab jockey

• Trade Count: (0)
barrel orders
« on: February 15, 2005, 05:38:06 AM »
Greetings all! I've been comiing to this web sight for a while and you guys are wealth of information!
Can anyone tell me if I order a handi-rifle thru my dealer can he order from the factory and have additional accessory barrels ordered right away.
Or do i need to buy the rifle first and then ship it back to the company for the accessory barrels?
Thanks

Offline Greysky

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
    • http://www.geocities.com/catman_56/Creative_Crafts.html
Re: barrel orders
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 05:57:05 AM »
Quote from: slab jockey
Greetings all! I've been comiing to this web sight for a while and you guys are wealth of information!
Can anyone tell me if I order a handi-rifle thru my dealer can he order from the factory and have additional accessory barrels ordered right away.
Or do i need to buy the rifle first and then ship it back to the company for the accessory barrels?
Thanks

I just received a reply from the customer servive folks at NEF regarding this very subject.

I'm sorry to report that new rifles must be purchased first. Then the essential components can be sent back to the factory to be fitted with an accessory barrel.

This seems to be an unnecessary inconvenience to me. But, then, most gun control laws are ridiculous to me anyway.
If at first you don't succeed, by all means try again. But if this doesn't work, give up, because there is no sense in making a darn fool of yourself.