Author Topic: outshot the perazzi's  (Read 495 times)

Offline ScatterGunner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
outshot the perazzi's
« on: February 20, 2005, 08:30:23 AM »
i went to club today for a litte bit of skeet, trap,and sporting clays. my trap gun, a browning BT-99 is still packed away from the move, but i did find my 12 gauge pardner with the 28" turkey barrel and xtra full turkey choke so i threw it in the old biscayne and headed off.

shot ok skeet and pretty good sporting clays, so i headed over to the trap field. there was a squad forming so i signed up. i put the pardner on the gun rack and immediately got some snickers and few comments from the other guys. these guys are dedicated trap shooters and use perazzi's and krieghoff K-80's. 'hey look, a plastic perazzi - haha !'......

the first round i shot a 22 and beat all but one guy. the second round i shot straight and smoked everyone. so, my $89 pardner outshot somewhere around $36,000 worth of perazzi's and krieghoffs. for some reason, the comments stopped and no one wanted to take my bet for the next round   :-D

sg.
there''s room for all of God''s fauna and flora, right on my dinner plate!

Offline Juette

outshot the perazzi's
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 09:39:27 AM »
It's who that is behind the gun that matters.  : )  Those Pardners are fine guns, though.  I have two and will probably end up with more.

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
outshot the perazzi's
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 10:03:46 AM »
As Juette said Scattergunner, it's guys like you that make these little guns look good. You did good buddy, I'm proud of you!!!....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline TNred

outshot the perazzi's
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2005, 01:25:22 PM »
GREAT story!  Hope you beat 'em again with the NEF.  Great gun.

Offline mrlizzzard

• Avid Poster
outshot the perazzi's
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2005, 02:23:46 PM »
Maan that's a good gun and hats off to you!How do you shoot those doubles in skeet with that pardner?
lizzzard

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
outshot the perazzi's
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2005, 03:01:13 PM »
Tha makes me want to get into that kind of shooting. I've never shot trap, skeet or sporting clays. My theory has always been that it's time and money I could dedicate to hunting or fishing. the bigger factor with me is time.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun