Author Topic: got it  (Read 420 times)

Offline czbuff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
got it
« on: February 25, 2005, 03:55:36 PM »
:-D the tdc is at home ant got to shoot it yet but all ready love the littel thing the bore is pretty smoth i was suprised with the quality of this fire arm chekerd stocks and pretty wood to boot them turkey better watch there buts this is my first h&r  and i am inprest thanks for all the help with chosing the right gun
it only takes one shot.if ya need more.go sight in your gun!!!

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
got it
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 02:17:15 AM »
Hi czbuff, The TDC I got had smooth walnut stocks, not checkered. My serial number starts with HU357xxx, what does your serial number start with? The factory has told me mine was last years model thats why it has smooth stocks. Also is yours a 3" or 3 1/2" chamber? Thanks and enjoy your TDC!!!....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
got it
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 09:03:26 AM »
Congrats non the new gun. Enjoy and give us a report after you start shooting it.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline czbuff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
got it
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 11:05:08 AM »
:-D hay ret it is a 3" only  and the seral number starts with HV 123### i shot it today it shoots about 6" low  i hope i can burniche the bore and get that out.
it only takes one shot.if ya need more.go sight in your gun!!!