Author Topic: Before the next deer season opens  (Read 728 times)

Offline TOMMYY01

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Before the next deer season opens
« on: March 09, 2005, 10:24:11 PM »
I'm thinking about letting some game officials know about the sorry dear hunting here in the piedmont. There is so much poaching and night hunting around here that deer hunting is a joke! They even brag about it in the local proshops. If I can find the website, I will talk to the fed. boys. It's got to stop! :x It's so bad here that I am going to purchase a non-resident license to hunt in Tenn. this year. I consider myself a good hunter, but I 've only taken 1 deer in 5 yrs.  :evil: Yeah, you guessed it, I'm talking about north carolina. Too many SOBs  around here  where I'm at for the hunting to be any good here. I've even heard people at BPS  at concord talk about how bad the poaching  and night hunting is here. Well, what can you expect, a state that allows hunting with dogs for deer! Just a couple of notches above the neanderthals!
                                                                  tommy
I like my trophies on my wall and in my belly

Offline mitchell

• Trade Count: (8)
Before the next deer season opens
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 05:02:15 AM »
well they should help you but if they don't i know one thing that you can do . it takes balls and its not safe and bring a friend. on our farm we had a big problem with trespassers but it was only during the week of gun season and the game officer said he had too much to do and wouldn't come by. so me and a friend had already filled our tags and went for a walk with hand guns and ar's. and when we found a trespasser we told them of ray military service and ask them for their driver licence and firearm and told them they could pick it up at the sheriff office . and after 3 people we never had trouble again.
curiosity killed the cat , but i was lead suspect for a while