Author Topic: Sportman Whse ??  (Read 442 times)

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
Sportman Whse ??
« on: March 18, 2005, 01:58:12 PM »
Anyone do business with these guys much?  I was not that impressed.  He wouldn't even check stock to see if a specific model was in stock.  Said the manager had gone home and he would have to do it tomorrow.  Even Wally world can pull up a llist.
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline sachel.45

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Sportman Whse ??
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 07:28:45 AM »
thats where i tryed to order my TDC. read TDC on backorder for what they did to me. walmarts much better in my opinion
common sense is slowly becoming uncommon

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
sachel.45
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 07:59:38 AM »
If I get up in that neck of the woods then I may give'em walk thru, but I was not the least bit impressed with their phone help.  It is several miles from my home to this store so I wanted to call to see if it was worth a "Special" trip up the road.  I sent an e off to NEF this morning regarding his comment on the 243/20ga combo run at the factory in June.  I will have that answer and will know the "Straight Poop" when I go there for a visit.  I just hate it when a person feeds me a line instead of just sayin' "I can't answer that, but I will find someone who can".  Oh well, Wally World is within walking distance and that leaves me more gas to head out to the woods.  LOL  Thanks sachel.45
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline James B

• A Real Regular
Sportman Whse ??
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2005, 01:52:46 PM »
I have had real good service and prices from Sportsmans Warehouse. I have been to two of them. One In Fargo ND and the one in Sioux Falls SD. They have the largest stock of Handi Rifles that I have seen. One strange thing though, I asked them if they could get a 30-30 Handi for me and they said they could not. They said it was not in their catalog. They had a good stock of shotguns as well. However Gander Mountain had more shotguns.
shot placement is everything.

Offline sachel.45

• Contributor
Sportman Whse ??
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2005, 06:04:33 AM »
they just called me almost a week later and told me there was no way they could get me either a TDC or a topper deluxe that they (h&r) haden't bumped up production enough or it was a new gun. they told me to try back in a couple months
common sense is slowly becoming uncommon