Author Topic: Has anyone heard from Billy Marr?  (Read 543 times)

Offline Robert

• Trade Count: (0)
Has anyone heard from Billy Marr?
« on: March 22, 2005, 02:47:29 PM »
I haven't seen him post for a long time.  I know he had some health problems.  It would be nice if anyone had an update.  I wish him well.  He is a good guy.
....make it count

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 11:26:44 PM »
been a long time since i heard from him I think i still have his email address maybe ill shoot him a line and see how hes been.
blue lives matter

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 01:21:09 AM »
I've not heard from Billy in a long time. Last I recall the degenerative arthritis had gotten so bad that he wasn't able to cast the bullets any longer or even use the computer. Best I recall he was planning to pretty much stop using the computer and pursue other things he could still do without so much pain. He had kinda fallen in with the TC crowd that left GBO and started up a new site I think. Not sure the name of the site they started but if any of you know you might look there for him also. If he isn't posting there either then I suspect he might not be online anymore.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 11:46:58 PM »
got an email from him yesterday. He said he and his family are doing fine. Hes working in a local hardware store. Said part of his job is patroling the area for unwanted critters with an air gun and he really likes that. Sounds like everything is pretty good in his life right now.
blue lives matter