Author Topic: Are you listening Mr. Mueller???  (Read 1274 times)

Offline NimrodRx

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
Are you listening Mr. Mueller???
« on: March 29, 2005, 05:37:34 PM »
Finally bit and ordered my first Mueller.  A 4X16X50 Tactical.  

I have only one question.  When can I get this thing in a silver finish?

I put this one on my .17 HMR, but I'd like the same thing in silver for my 22-250.  My first impressions are very positive.  The lit mil-dot is awesome.  

I know that the Eraticator came out in silver this year.  How long until the Tactical is available in silver?
"Make mine a double. Whether I'm ordering drinks or shotguns, it's always served me well!"  :toast:  :toast:

"It's been my experience that those who shoot most often, most often shoot well."  T. Roosevelt

Offline Mueller Optics

• GBO Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
    • http://www.muelleroptics.com
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 02:04:43 AM »
NimrodRx,
At this point we are re-investing heavily to make sure we develop models that will keep sales going year around. The requests for a silver Eraticator were almost as much as the sales so we knew we had to get one on the market as soon as possible.

If the Fall sales prove well, you can bet there will be a much larger selection of Silver models available by the first part of 2006, including the 2-7x32 Multi-Shot and at least one of our tactical models.

We are currently working on a 8.5-25x44a with mildot and hope to have it ready by June or July of this year.

Hope you enjoy that Tactical, it has become one of my personal favorites.

Thanks for your support
MO

Offline marylandeer

• Contributor
Mueller
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 03:32:22 AM »
I also ordered a Mueller a few days ago. I ordered the 2-7x32 multi-shot for my Mossberg 20 gauge slug gun from the opticzone. Acording to the tracking info. it is VERY close to me. I have the front door open and I'm waiting for the brown truck. Hopefully Dale Jarret is driving today.

Offline NimrodRx

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 03:56:39 AM »
Ordered mine from the opticzone on Sunday.  It was on my door step on Tuesday. :lol:
"Make mine a double. Whether I'm ordering drinks or shotguns, it's always served me well!"  :toast:  :toast:

"It's been my experience that those who shoot most often, most often shoot well."  T. Roosevelt

Offline Mueller Optics

• GBO Sponsor
  • Avid Poster
Re: Mueller
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 04:28:28 AM »
Quote from: marylandeer
I have the front door open and I'm waiting for the brown truck. Hopefully Dale Jarret is driving today.

I had to share that with everyone here, that is to funny  :)

Thanks for your support
MO

Offline SeaBass

• Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2005, 01:56:03 PM »
If Mueller made a scout scope I would have one!  There are not a lot of choices for a quality illuminated eer scope.  I recently purchased a          4-16x50 sport dot from the optic zone.  It arrived in short order.  I am quite impressed with this scope.  I really don't think there is anything that compares in it's price range.

Offline Tad Houston

• Trade Count: (37)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 05:42:37 PM »
As far as a wish list goes, i would like a eer 1-5 power sport dot for my handgun. In close quarters on 1x with the dot turned up, seems it could work like a red dot- both eyes open looking past the scope.

Offline marylandeer

• Contributor
Mueller
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2005, 04:17:00 AM »
:D Well I got my Multi Shot Wednesday evening and I am VERY HAPPY with it. (NO DALE WASN'T DRIVING)
I just can't get over how BOLD  :shock: and CLEAR :lol:  the reticle looks in this scope. The glass looks to be very good, clear and crisp images. The little red dot is also very neat. I have not mounted it yet on the shotgun, but I have scoped out just about everything in my backyard. My wife likes it a lot as well, she put it to her eye and said "the cross hairs are so crisp and they don't fuzz out on me like my scope". Ironically, I thought the same exact thing when I looked through it for the first time.
Thanks Jon at the opticzone for a great deal and great service.
Thanks Mueller for a fine scope.
Thanks to all my graybeard buddies your GOOD advice again.
One more ? What kind of mounting system should I go with on my Mossberg 500 20 gauge slugger? Any suggestions?

Offline TheOpticZone

• A Real Regular
    • http://www.theopticzone.com
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2005, 04:46:42 AM »
Marylander,

I am glad that you like the scope and that everything worked out for you.  It is alway nice to hear we have a satisfied customer.
Jon Jackoviak
The Optic Zone
www.theopticzone.com

The Place for all your Optic Needs!

Offline Mueller Optics

• GBO Sponsor
  • Avid Poster
Re: Mueller
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2005, 01:55:04 PM »
Quote from: marylandeer

Thanks Jon at the opticzone for a great deal and great service.
Thanks Mueller for a fine scope.
Thanks to all my graybeard buddies your GOOD advice again.
One more ? What kind of mounting system should I go with on my Mossberg 500 20 gauge slugger? Any suggestions?

I think you will be as impressed with its performance. Good thing you bought that Mossberg in a 20ga, the 12ga kicks like a mule.

If the receiver is drilled and tapped, get a set of weaver style bases for that gun and use the low mount Leupold rings, that's what I use on my Rem and they work great.

Good luck
MO

Offline cma g21

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2005, 04:51:00 AM »
I just received my 2-7x32 Multi-Shot, and am really impressed with the optics.
I'd ordered it for my H&R Ultra .308, but it's a little larger than I wanted for the Ultra. No problem though, I put it on a Remington 7600 and it really suits that rifle, IMHO.
I put the Burris compact from the 7600 on the H&R.

Now I wish Mueller would produce a compact... :grin: