Author Topic: Super blackhawk Hunter.  (Read 424 times)

Offline HouseofCash

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Super blackhawk Hunter.
« on: April 07, 2005, 04:57:38 PM »
Okay, I put this here because I thought more people would see it. I know it probably should have went in the SA rev room.

I'm hoping REDHAWK1 will read this because I want to say he is right, and right he was.

Well, 2 weeks ago I posted that I got my first rev., it was a ROSSI 2"inch bbl in ss, it was a .357 mag. .  I really liked the gun and it was fun to shot, but after only a !!!!FEW!!!! days it started shaving led in to my face and it was not the most pleasant feeling being that it was right over my left eye. Took it to the gun shop were I got it, they took a look at it and we tried to fix it. We were unable to.

So they gave me another new one and I was happy, I liked the customer service. With every gun there (like most places that have a range) you get a free range pass for the day, so I went down and all was well. I went home a happy person and forgot the hole thing, till today.

My father and I were at the range with my mother and while tring to show her how to shot, I'll be damned if the damn firing pin didn't brake. Keep in mind I only put about 40 rounds though it and the gun was only about 3 days old.

I was PISSED, they did not have one to trade me and I really DIDN'T want one, AT ALL!

I still wanted a rev. so, I gave them that one back and ended up with a "ss 7.5 inch bll Super Blackhawk Hunter in 44mag.with rings, for only and extra 100.00 dollars.

So now I have a SBHH that I got for only 375.00 dollars total. I think I got a good deal, and !!!!WOW!!!! what a diff. you can feel in your hands that this is a better made gun. It shots so much better and when you take it apart and look at the makings of the gun you can see the workmen ship in it is way over the ROSSI.

From now on I will look at REVs. like it look at my semi-autos. "You get what you pay for"

Just guessed I would share with you all.

Thanks.
                                            Dave.
GSSF Member

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
Super blackhawk Hunter.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 04:11:59 AM »
HouseofCash, I replied to your other post. But again I am glad to see you have a good one now. You should get long service from the Blackhawk.

Sometime we have to find out for ourselfs, at least you know what to look for.  :D
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA