Author Topic: NEF says TDC 20ga shipped in March  (Read 351 times)

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
NEF says TDC 20ga shipped in March
« on: April 14, 2005, 02:08:14 PM »
I sent an e-mail to NEF this morning asking them if they had a Target Date for retail availability of the TDC 20ga.  This was their response:
THEY SHIPPED DURING THE MONTH OF MARCH IF YOU HAVE YOUR DEALER CALL US WE CAN TELL HIM WHAT DISTRIUTOR WE SHIPPED THEM TO

I will be calling Gander Mountain and Walmart tomorrow to see what I can find out.  I think I will also call The Sportsman Whse.

THE RUSH IS ON!!!!!
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2005, 02:56:37 AM »
Did you find out anything Cookieman?
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline Cookiemann

• Apple Valley, MN
Yes, I did!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2005, 05:33:35 AM »
Gander Mountain called about an hour ago.  They said they could order it and it would take 3 days and about $180 to get it.  They don't have stock of any yet, so it is considered a "Special Order" that's why the "Upcharge".  Would only be about $160 if not a special.  David, the Sports Mgr. at my local Wally, said he would call me on Mon. or Tues. and let me know what he found out and the guy at Sportsmans Mart said that also.  I don't really want to pay for the Special at Gander if I can get it at Wally for $143 and change.  I don't mind the wait that much and I have more time than $$$.  

FUNNY, lots of visits to this post, but you are the only one that posted.  Maybe the 20ga isn't gonna be that much in demand.  ???
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline gwhilikerz

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2005, 01:46:59 PM »
Cookieman there is a demand for the 20 ga. We're all just being very quiet til we get our hands on one. Don't want the competition to know where they are just yet :grin:

Offline Cookiemann

• Apple Valley, MN
tdc 20ga
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2005, 05:17:57 PM »
Yeah, sure you are!  I've been around this forum long enough to know that if any of you guys had one on order or had already gotten it, there would be threads with pics and range reports already posted. LOL

Seriously, I am gonna have a really hard time restraining myself from Gander.  Yep, I got it real bad!  Good thing I have chores to do tomorrow.  I need to at least wait until I hear from  Wally World and the Sportsmans Mart on Monday.
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"