Author Topic: finally!!!!!!!!!  (Read 364 times)

Offline buckslayer

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
finally!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 20, 2005, 08:17:01 AM »
last week of comunity college(JUNIOR!!!! :) )is this week. i'm starting work next week peeler/hard crabbing. i will be able to save about 4,000 for college :idea: , and about 1,000 for ME!!!!!!!!!all guns, deer pee, archery gear, bullets!!!!!!!. the only downer is i'll be gettin up in the morning at about 2:00AM and working till 2:00PM for the first month, then i'll be able to sleep "late" till 4:00AM to 1:00PM. BUT.......... itt'l be worth it when that huge buck is standing broad side 30 yds in the sight pin of my brand new bowtech victory dc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got to many but never enough!!!! :eek:

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
finally!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 12:24:06 PM »
Enjoy this time in your life and treasure the memories you make working on the water. You are part of a vanishing breed as I'm sure you know. I had dreams of becoming a waterman when I got out of the Army and found that it was next to impossible in Delaware. I grew up fishing and crabbing out of a Chincoteague scow that my Dad had the Bebbees build. We were not comercial watermen but we spent a lot of time on the water.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun