Author Topic: Walmart Price Increase!  (Read 772 times)

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
Walmart Price Increase!
« on: April 20, 2005, 11:53:26 PM »
I was cruisin' the Wally pages this morning.  Looks like they have had a price increase.  Not quite sure when it went into effect.  The Pardners have gone up $10 and it looks as if the Handis went up $12.  Check it out.  It's still the best deal goin' ....if you can get it ordered without much hassle.  The jury is still out on that question, for some of us.
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline Ringneck16

• Trade Count: (0)
Walmart Price Increase!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 07:53:23 AM »
I just ordered my 12 gauge Topper Classic Deluxe and it went very smooth. The manager ordered the gun and said it would be here in 3-4 days. She called sports south and they said they had 19 in stock so I should be good to go.

Offline Cookiemann

• Apple Valley, MN
Walmart order
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2005, 01:09:40 PM »
That's great!  Had I know that my WallyWorld only had 1 guy that knew how to order stuff, I would have my Combo by now.  Next time it will go smoother.  Good Luck with your  12 er.  I am patiently waiting 'till Wally World can order me a TDC 20ga.
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline offhand35

• Trade Count: (74)
  • Contributor
Walmart Price Increase!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 11:20:11 AM »
:-) It looks like I JUST beat that increase! I ordered my 16ga Pardner on the 12th for $88.88, and picked it up yesterday. The store in Danbury, CT takes the "Walk of Shame" a pretty  far, they have the policy that the Lay-Away MANAGER is the one who walks you out, and he/she has to place the firearm in the customer's vehicle.

Now I'm looking to buy a 410 Tamer for a house/camp gun, and the new Wally price of $109.82 is still unbeatable anywhere else. The only other decent price I've seen is $115 + shpg + my FFL's  transfer fee at web auction ,  for a total of approx. $160! :eek:
Squirrel.......the OTHER dark meat.....!

Offline Cookiemann

• Apple Valley, MN
Hmmm. I have thought of that Tamer too!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 02:00:38 PM »
Yep.  Wally's prices are hard to beat, but oh that service.  But, as the saying goes, I HAVE MORE TIME THAN MONEY!
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline Ringneck16

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Hmmm. I have thought of that Tamer too!
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2005, 04:16:16 PM »
Quote from: Cookieman
Yep.  Wally's prices are hard to beat, but oh that service.  But, as the saying goes, I HAVE MORE TIME THAN MONEY!

I hear ya there!