Author Topic: Mueller 2x7 multi shot  (Read 529 times)

Offline DEPUTY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
    • http://MGOUC.COM
Mueller 2x7 multi shot
« on: May 11, 2005, 07:16:10 PM »
well turkey season almost over here in michgan and my loaner gun go ta heck of a work out this year

ithaca 24 inch barreled turkey gun witha comp-n-choke tube and  win hi vel 6s in 3 inch mag. this gun was topped with a 2x7 mueller and has been shot 50 times, with that load and has killed 4 birds this season  every body who has used it commented on how much they liked the scope how good it was in in the rain ans snow we had no fogging issues, and a crisp sight picture in low light ther was no change in zero or issues with the scope  in any shape or form! once again mueller optics doesnt pay me i just like there glass a lot  good value fo rthe money!

3X12-44 SIDE FOCUS 4 INCHES OF EYE RELIFE PLEASE RICH

Offline NimrodRx

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
Mueller 2x7 multi shot
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 08:19:03 PM »
I'm starting to come around Deputy.  For a while now, I've always been a Bushnell Elite kinda guy.  For the record, I still think they're the best scope on the market - $ for $.

That being said, I put my first Mueller on my .17 HMR.  Picked up the 4X16 Tactical.  I'm very pleased with it.  Grantid, it doesn't have to stand up to any recoil from the .17, but my guess is that it would handle anything I throw at it.  In fact, I have a M77 22-250 that is in need of an optics upgrade.  That special they're running on the 4X16 with the sun shade is getting harder and harder to pass up....
"Make mine a double. Whether I'm ordering drinks or shotguns, it's always served me well!"  :toast:  :toast:

"It's been my experience that those who shoot most often, most often shoot well."  T. Roosevelt

Offline MI.sabot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Mueller 2x7 multi shot
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 02:52:54 PM »
Can anyone tell me what a Mueller 2x7 shotgun scope retails for $$$$?
H&R Ultra Slug Hunter (12 ga.)
NEF SS Sidekick Muzzleloader (50 cal.)
Remington 870 Express (12 ga.)
Stevens 311-H SxS (20 ga.)
CZ 452 American (22lr)

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
Mueller 2x7 multi shot
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2005, 02:55:18 PM »
$129.95 at The Optic Zone, a GBO sponsor.

http://theopticzone.com/searchresult.aspx?CategoryID=11
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain